Controversial Conqueror's haki users have golden aura in the anime confirmed by OP animator

Lmfao no. This confirms it wasn't advanced Coc
And zoro was just exuding base coc for asura and tatsumaki

King's durability is better than kaidos from King's on mouth and vegapunks work
Zoros body and Swords are coated in CoC, ergo, so was his attack....

It's literally the same exact effect used when Luffy was using AdCoC against Kaido....

Cope....

Last edited:
Zoros body and Swords are coated in CoC, ergo, so was his attack....

It's literally the same exact effect used when Luffy was using AdCoC against Kaido....

Cope....
Nami has CoC coating too? Go cry somewhere else. :kobeha:

Zoro used his strongest attack against Kaido. Scabbards used their strongest attacks against Kaido.

Zoro didn't use his strongest attack against a Calamity. Inu didn't use his strongest attack against a Calamity.
We know that the calamities are weaker than Oven but this has nothing to do with the topic. :watchout:

It's already confirmed by Kaido's statement in the manga that he was using it.

This is for those people who said "Wait till the anime confirms Zoro wasn't using AdCoC." And then the exact opposite occurred.

i think ashura is coc
not my point tho
this is my point

thats tatsumaki...... with the gold aura

thats kaido's ragnarok
anime should be consistent or throw it all away cause its not making sense

i think ashura is coc
not my point tho
this is my point

thats tatsumaki...... with the gold aura

thats kaido's ragnarok
anime should be consistent or throw it all away cause its not making sense
The gold is conqueror's haki and the black lightning coming out of Kaido's weapon is CoC coating, Luffy has the aura and the coating, not that hard to understand.
As for why Kaido doesn't have the aura, maybe it's a Luffy and Zoro thing, if Yamato gets the aura then it's a good guys thing. :bamathink:

That's when the n°4 got CoC, ryuo and FS, all at the same time. They forgot to give him the platinum aura. :kobeha:

Last edited: