Controversial Conqueror's haki users have golden aura in the anime confirmed by OP animator

i think ashura is coc
not my point tho
this is my point

thats tatsumaki...... with the gold aura

thats kaido's ragnarok
anime should be consistent or throw it all away cause its not making sense
I think that's just to differentiate between Protagonist and Antagonist. Having both be the same color is kind of nonsensical.
Post automatically merged:

The only one coping is you. Acoc is not just coating its where the haki comes off the weapons
Which doesn't happen
Cope
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Kaido confirmed way more durable than King. Ashura + AdCoC not enough to even knock him off his feet. And people really tried to argue Zoro wasn't using CoC with Ashura.
Umm this was just minor accidental release of CoC

Current Ashura would split Kaido into two pieces

Honestly I think Dragon Damnation would split him into two pieces as well

Zoro Roof Top Tatsumaki was enough to tear his skin apart

Zoros Roof top Tatsumaki is nothing to Kaido

Current Zoros Tatsumaki will do roof top Ashura level damage to Kaido imo.

Umm this was just minor accidental release of CoC

Current Ashura would split Kaido into two pieces

Honestly I think Dragon Damnation would split him into two pieces as well

Zoro Roof Top Tatsumaki was enough to tear his skin apart

Zoros Roof top Tatsumaki is nothing to Kaido

Current Zoros Tatsumaki will do roof top Ashura level damage to Kaido imo.
Luffy grew significantly stronger with AdCoC, Zoro grew significantly stronger with AdCoC. :jordanmf:
CoC Bird Dance > Hiryu Kaen.

The gold is conqueror's haki and the black lightning coming out of Kaido's weapon is CoC coating, Luffy has the aura and the coating, not that hard to understand.
As for why Kaido doesn't have the aura, maybe it's a Luffy and Zoro thing, if Yamato gets the aura then it's a good guys thing. :bamathink:

That's when the nΒ°4 got CoC, ryuo and FS, all at the same time. They forgot to give him the platinum aura. :kobeha:
"Not hard to understand' followed by a maybe .....
yeah ok .

"Not hard to understand' followed by a maybe .....
yeah ok .
I posted the link to the podcast, Kaido's using CoC coating, Zoro CoC and Luffy both.
Henry said that him and the other animators have to include the golden auras when characters use CoC, it's not a choice. Either Kaido never used basic CoC or only Luffy, Zoro and maybe Yamato get the auras for reasons, might be to highlight potential or haki quality or something else.

I posted the link to the podcast, Kaido's using CoC coating, Zoro CoC and Luffy both.
Henry said that him and the other animators have to include the golden auras when characters use CoC, it's not a choice. Either Kaido never used basic CoC or only Luffy, Zoro and maybe Yamato get the auras for reasons, might be to highlight potential or haki quality or something else.
luffy had the gold auras when he started using coc coating
zoro had it before he started using it
kaido doesnt seem to have it either way.