Powers & Abilities Conquerors vs non conquerors

but that projection to zoro stans was the last straw for me :milaugh:
its like zorofans are ur nightmar
Last straw, haven’t stopped posting yet:yearight:?
That panel back fired embarrassingly bad. It’s alright to say u cant substantiate anything you’ve said with evidence, and this is mostly ur personal opinion!!! In that context u don’t come off sounding that a bias fool.

nah bud
u got dogwater takes

not only that but u act like a smartass who thinks he is saying the right thing

as @Buggy D Clown said it just makes it more funny

who hurt u here ? was it shishio ? fenaker ?
talk to me abt it , i might have a conversation with them :catpole:
Let’s recap Then:

you got destroyed in the Law/Roger conversation so bad you switched the topic all together lmao. Still yet to provide one argument on how a character with offensive output compared to Veteran ACoC users (Kaido/luffy/Meme/Garp) as a novice awakening user. Would cap him significantly below roger despite having potential for growth. An Roger’s having no feats/portrayal putting him offensively significantly above those top tier.

Hilariously claiming Hax not offense lmao(not lying). In some weird attempt, at proving pre ACoA/ACoC luffy actually offensively superior to Law. Crazy take!!!!

All before asking People to ignore the current dynamic between Law, and 2 CoC users in his same era(Zoro/Kid) which debunked ur whole point.

I haven’t seen someone get slapped around this bad in a while. Dog even name Dropping other Ztards. After a conversation like that I need to wash off the brain rot off me.
:toximoji:

Last edited:
Last straw, haven’t stopped posting yet:yearight:?
That panel back fired embarrassingly bad. It’s alright to say u cant substantiate anything you’ve said with evidence, and this is mostly ur personal opinion!!! In that context u don’t come off sounding that a bias fool.

To recap you got destroyed in the Law/Roger conversation so bad you switched the topic all together lmao. Even went as far to completely ignore Law offense output compared to Veteran ACoC users (Kaido/Meme/Garp) despite him only just unlocking his ability. An has room for growth.

Hilariously claimed Hax not offense lmao(not lying), In so weird attempt. At proving pre ACoA/ACoC luffy actually offensively superior to Law. Crazy take!!!!

All before asking People to ignore the current dynamic between Law, and 2 CoC users in his same era(Zoro/Kid) which debunked ur whole point.

I haven’t seen someone get slapped around this bad in a while. Dog even name Dropping other Ztards. After a conversation like that I need to wash off the brain rot off me.
whatever helps u sleep at night bud :suresure:

whatever helps u sleep at night bud :suresure:
An that folks how you bitch slap a Ztard into submission. But seriously tho, HAX not being offense legitimately a bat shit crazy take lmao. I’m saving that one for the archives.
:sanjimeh:
An not understanding the phrase “could be” legitimately has me wondering where you got ur schooling.
:jay-yeah:

u need to touch grass lmfaooo
u take these debates too serious it seems
Ztard i thought you was supposed to be done!! Its classic among bandanna wearing basement dwellers. To start using terms like that after getting cook. But if you ain’t got much to say other then personal bait, go head shut up then lmao.

Not like ur adding anything of value to the discussion anyway. Ur dumbass tried to argue hax not offense!! Doesn’t get more bias, or down right weird then that. Everybody else at least using “real power scaling”.
:broocry:
u are butthurt abt some zorofans and it clearly shows
No butthurt is claiming hax not offense lmao.

It’s extreme butthurt at play when you see someone. That willing to change the meaning of a panel to pretend “could be” a definitive statement that proves his point smh.

U dnt reach bandanna wearing lvls of butthurt. Until ur somewhere in a basement alone, telling people not to pay attention to the current portrayal of Law. In comparison to 2 CoC users in his generation!!! To try saving a debunked argument
:nikalaugh:

:suresure::suresure:
bro is still mad
who hurt u
Addressing lies & panel manipulation. I guess where the Mad “cope” coming from.

Words like integrity, probably fall on deaf ears for someone willingly changing the meaning of panels. Just to try saving an argument already debunked by Law portrayal, compared to Zoro/Kid all post skip.
:mihugh:

Hurt a strong word. But this lvl of bias definitely caught me off guard!!! It’s not often your in a power scaling section. An someone making the case Hax not actually offense lmao. Gotta wash the brain rot off each time I say it.

Last edited:
Addressing lies & panel manipulation. I guess where the Mad “cope” coming from.

Words like integrity, probably fall on deaf ears for someone willingly changing the meaning of panels. Just to try saving an argument already debunked by Law portrayal, compared to Zoro/Kid all post skip.
:mihugh:

Hurt a strong word. But this lvl of bias definitely caught me off guard!!! It’s not often your in a power scaling section. An someone making the case Hax not actually offense lmao. Gotta wash the brain rot off each time I say it.
still repeating the same goofy takes while having some sort of ptsd against zfans