Convince People To Read A Manga Using Only One Page

Seeing some of the panels posted here, especially the ones meant to be cool ones, I'm not convinced at all to read those series.
I meant, sure, the panels maybe very cool and badass, but that's for the readers who actually have understood the story, understand the characters. For outsiders who don't know yet about the story nor the characters, seeing the panels supposed to be cool is just like "ok" :okay:

What this webtoon is about ?
The world gets taken on by giant bugs and the MC has to save his wife and child, this is the premise then it gets way messier with fights and mental games/warfare with opposed "human factions" aside from the bugs, badass actions from gramps (the one in the panels). The plot deepens and widens with time. I would suggest it (it has 242 chapters).

I’ll begin:

Berserk:

Though I suppose fair warning, Berserk is an X-Rated manga lol.

Kingdom:

Vagabond:

Not sure if this needs to be moved to the forum games section, I’ll let the mods decide lol.

@TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Fujishiro @Natalija @BigChungus2018 @Jo_Ndule @HA001 @Cyrus the Cactus @Bogard @Van etc.

Predicting right now that @BigChungus2018 posts panels of DogN***a Lol
if anyone needs convincing to read these 3:whitepress::odenugh::lawsigh::kaidowhat: