Convince People To Read A Manga Using Only One Page

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
God what is this!?
It's from one of the first Berserk chapters.

The baby on the ground is the main character.
Post automatically merged:

for OP
Post automatically merged:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Sh*t this is dark af. Should I read it?
Berserk is a GOAT manga but it's not for everyone. It's very dark, grim and has intense scenes, of not just violence but sexual acts as well. So it depends on how much you can handle. However the story is amazing. It's most likely one of, if not the best manga out there.

B

Ballel

Its like the best manga ever along with Vagabond imo. Even if its gruesome and you dont like gruesome, you should read it at least until an arc named ECLIPSE, to know what a true despair is like.

The Eclipse is a true masterpiece in fiction. There is nothing like it.
So it's not only dark and gruesome but also has a depressing/hopeless tone to it?

Ok, I began reading it yesterday night and haven't come past the first chapter yet but I'm not sure if I like it. The characters are nonchalantly spamming destructive, extremely cruel attacks and the main character seems to have some mental issues/trauma to deal with.
This manga could turn out great but I'm not sure yet. People's stories about how it contains a lot of rape are concerning me and had been putting me off to read it until now.
But let's see. I'll definitely keep on reading for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems tasty, I especially like the "romantic" background in the first panels, title?
It's Gosu (The Master). It's the most complete and whole shonen to date in my opinion, since:

- it's filled with simple but impactful characters, Red Herrings, reveal, and the storytelling is so beautiful, especially in the earlier and middle part.

- The protagonist is a solid protagonist, he has awesome story, complexity, and reasonable motivation, solid pro and con.

- The battle was so explosive and creatively depicted. In the last arc though, the author get lymphoma so i can see the decline in both storytelling and fight explosiveness and creativity. It does drag quite a bit in the last 2-3 major fights, but that's the most complaint i can think about Gosu.

- it doesn't overstay its welcome. The author had clear plot roadmap in mind. The manhwa is completed and it's satisfying.