Convince People To Read A Manga Using Only One Page

C

critical mindset

So, it's something like this, i guess?
He needs to shift his hip to his left more which will result in his upper body tilting a bit to his right, as a result you will get the left tilt of his left leg that is very clear in the panel. @sidestreetboy gets huge cred for drawing that though which is somewhat accurate though not entirely (drawing mistake ;))

Who is your favorite Claymore character? I like Galatea and Alicia.
Oh nice, wasn't expecting to find another Claymore fan besides Finalbeta. :myman:

Hmm, tough question since I felt Claymore had a lot of good characters. I guess I would have to pick Ophelia, Roxanne, and Riful. Usually drawn to very evil characters. For example my OP favs include Blackbeard, Akainu, and Enel so yeah I got a type.

But the good characters in Claymore are also cool. Galatea was a badass when she first rescued Claire from Dauf, and how she blinded herself and developed Fujitora level CoO. Alicia was fucking insane when she transformed into an Abyssal One and destroyed all of Isley's subordinates that were sent to attack the Organization. Also that chapter cliffhanger where Alicia and Beth come from the east to the west in order to confront Riful and Dauf and say to her face that they are about to perform an Abyssal hunt was such a badass cliffhanger, what an amazing place to end a chapter at.