Copa America

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
To add to my previous comment about Brazil, its still hard to grasp for me how the nation with the most great midfielders in football history has such a ass midfield these days. I mean just look at this list of top & even legendary central, left/right and attacking midfielders Brazil has produced in its football history:

Pelé (tho he played a good chunk of his career as striker), Zico, Didi, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Socrates, Rivellino, Gerson, Juninho, Deco (changed his citizenship to Portugal to play for their national team tho), Zizinho, Bebeto, Ze Roberto and most likely forgot some right now, like seriously what happened? Now they apparently can only produce Neymar types of players, central backs and somehow a world class goalkeeper (what used to be their big weakness for decades).

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm watching. Did you see the punch for the red card and the foul on Matt Turner? Another wrestling match :finally:

I hate to say it, but the US are really freaking good, I think they might keep it at 1-1 or win even with 10 men
Post automatically merged:

I stand corrected....Panama gonna do it :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Any time the evil US lose an angel gets its wings :finally::nikalaugh:

Last edited: