Powers & Abilities Could Big Mom give chopper part of her soul?

While Oda has given many of the straw hats power ups, one character who he constantly seems to neglect is chopper. Pre-skip, due to his monster point, chopper was effectively the 4th strongest straw hat, coming right behind sanji. This isn't just my opinion but something hinted in canon as Chopper's opponent in enies lobby actually had a higher doriki than Franky's.

But post-skip, Oda has been seriously neglecting chopper. Usopp gets haki, nami gets both a new clima-tact and zeus, but chopper? Chopper gets nothing. Given how often he uses monster point, I think its time he gets a boost.

I personally think that this boost will come from big mom. As we know, big mom and chopper have quite a relationship, first with the o-lin thing, and now again with big mom spotting chopper. Its clear that big mom will play a big role in chopper's subplot this arc. So what could this boost be?

Well as you know, the soru soru no mi allows big mom to put her soul into objects in order to create homies. But one fact that is often neglected is that not only can objects become homies, but so can animals.

Big Mom's powers, of course, cannot put souls into humans. However in the case of chopper, he actually isn't a human at all but rather an animal who ate the human human fruit. Hence, it might actually be possible for him to absorb big mom's soul and become a homie.

Could this possibly be chopper's power up? One thing that many people have brought up in regards to chopper's power up was haki, that he could somehow unlock CoA. I think that one of the ways chopper could possibly do this is by becoming a homie. We know that objects that take big mom's soul can change shape and regenerate, similar to logias; however for obvious reasons, animal homies would probably have different powers.

Perhaps animals that take big mom's soul will get enhanced physical strength, enhanced intelligence, and possibly even haki. If chopper were to gain such power, it could return him to the state he was pre-skip and cement him as the 4th strongest of the straw hats. But even otherwise, Chopper needs something to keep up with Nami.

While they were on a similar level, Nami's aquisition of Zeus puts her on a whole other tier. Chopper becoming a homie could possibly fix this.