Questions & Mysteries Could Boa x Luffy actually happen?!

Could Boa x Luffy happen?

• Total voters
There’s rarely been any romance in One Piece, but it’s definitely happened before.

But it doesn’t usually happen for no reason.

When the Straw Hats got split up at Sabaody Archipelago, Luffy got sent to Amazon Lily - Sanji’s Dream Destination (He got sent the opposite direction…)

Boa Hancock didn’t care for Luffy at first and treated him as an enemy, but warmed up to him after his kindness towards her and her sisters. This ended up making her ill for a short time, turning out to be Love Sickness; something previous Empresses have died from.

Luffy rejects Hancock’s purposals every time and doesn’t show any interest in getting married.

But will this always be the case?

It wouldn’t be the first time that an Empress has fallen in love with someone. Shakky is a good example.

There’s one problem with this ship… there’s a 10 year age gap!

Luffy is 19 and Boa is 31. Would this be an appropriate relationship? Perhaps, considering how Japan does things.

Sanji (21) almost married Pudding (16) at Whole Cake Island, so this is also a good example.

However, Luffy doesn’t have any interest in doing anything other than finding the One Piece so he can achieve his dream. Anything could change, though.

What do you think? Could Boa x Luffy happen? :choppawhat:

She will definitely be the next Strawhat. Don't think Luffy will marry or even impregnate her soon.
Keep hoping :catrude:

Yes

Oda could do whatever the fuck he wants, and Boa is his daughter's favorite character
Oh, really?! That’s sweet :blush:

Boa belongs to Charlos.
FAX

Luffy x Boa literally have the same build-up as Goku x Chichi. It's bound to happens sooner or later.
I’m surprised Goku married anyone, tbh. He‘s kind of like Luffy when it comes to women :gokulaugh:

No, Luffy is going to marry Nami
Possibly, although their moments have been vaguely portrayed and aren’t as obvious.

I just watched "the normies" react to that naruto x hinata movie and it reminded me of this exact thing. It can happen but it will be forced as fuck. Luffy is dam near asexual.
His love for food is stronger than love itself :luffylaugh:

honestly boa don't suit luffy at all.
height, taste, personality etc not a single thing is compatible between the two.

one of the worst ship if you ask me :sanmoji:
Yeah, but people ship it anyway because it’s the most obvious one even though it’s one-sided.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Luffy's will die at the end of the series, likely in another execution or simply after exhausting his lifespan too much back again at Logue Town, the town of both the pro"logue" and epi"logue" of the series.
But yes, if he's to end up with someone - going off what Oda's contemporaries did (with Hinata-Naruto & Orihime-Ichigo), Luffy is more likely to end up with Boa rather than Nami.