Powers & Abilities Could Cavendish and Bege get conqueror’s haki?

Conquerors haki has moreso to do with the kingly disposition of having the willpower above others and not backing down. Also it's also due to the personality of said individuals.

BB is not confirmed to have or not.

But well, I guess the argument might be legit if he does not actually have this Haki.
Only Bege has chances to have it in that case though.
You cannot prove a negative

Teach has been featured in multiple arcs pre-skip. He has never used it pre-skip or post skip. Even characters like Kid and Sengoku, who have never used CoC in the manga, were confirmed to have it by passing statements or by the databooks.

Through hundreds of chapters, Oda hasn't confirmed teach to have CoC, despite having numerous chances to do so. Therefore he doesn't have it until it is proven that he does.

I was one of the people that used to believe that Kidd, Boa, Admirals/Garp would have CoC/CoC coating but not anymore, Admirals shit their diapers everytime they sense someone's CoC, Boa was completely useless without her DF, Kidd has no talent for haki. Luffy and Zoro training to improve their haki meant something and I doubt we're going to see characters that have never been big haki users show up with advanced forms of haki.