Powers & Abilities Could Eustass Kidd have advanced haki?

Eustass Kidd as a character has been paralleled with two characters. One of which is Luffy. Like Luffy, Kidd wants the one piece, he is one of the strongest supernova, he has a supernova serving under him as a subordinate, and he is a user of CoC. The other pirate we see him being paralleled to is none other than red haired Shanks.

like shanks, Kidd has red hair, a scar on his eye, and is missing his left arm. Not only that but the red hair pirates took Kidd's arm over the timeskip and Kidd has since tried to form an alliance to take out shanks.

So with these parallels, I think one thing is clear. Kidd will most likely have some form of advanced haki. Both Luffy and shanks have it, so I think Kidd will have it as well, however not to the same degree as Luffy. an obvious choice for Kidd would be advanced CoA. I think it is very likely that he has some form of ACoA mainly due to his fighting style. Since he doesn't actually use his physical body that much in combat, but rather creates an armor out of metal scraps which he uses to fight, he must have learned some degree of control over CoA flow over the timeskip.

CoA flow is, after all, how one uses hardening on weapons. Hence, It is possible that Kidd could have some form of CoA barrier.

Another more interesting possibility, however, is advanced CoC. Like I said, Kidd was paralleled with Shanks and as we know, Shanks is portrayed as one of the strongest CoC users in the series. With Kidd having challenged the red hair pirates over the timeskip, its very likely that he saw a glimpse of Shanks's advanced CoC, which could have led to him figuring out how to use it either over the timeskip or perhaps while he was in prisoned in wano.

Now would Kidd's CoC be on the same level as shanks's? Probably not. However, I feel like now would be a good time to introduce ACoC, or at least a basic version of it. That way, if Luffy knows what it is, he could try to unlock it in a later arc. Also, for how hype CoC is, ACoC is seemingly absent in the one piece world and there needs to be more users of it apart from just shanks. Kidd having a basic version of ACoC would hype up shanks's abilities and CoC as a whole.

It would also allow Kidd to be relevant in the wano fight and put in work against Kaido, rather than simply letting Luffy take all the credit.

I don't think so.

Kid CoA could really end up having really high coa ( constant fights increase Haki strength) .

But constant fights doesn't give you mastery on the field .

:few:

For example Luffy had a tons of figths but required to meet specific individuals to unlock FS or aCoA.

Additionally I hope Oda stops trashing Rayleigh training .

Eustass Kidd as a character has been paralleled with two characters. One of which is Luffy. Like Luffy, Kidd wants the one piece, he is one of the strongest supernova, he has a supernova serving under him as a subordinate, and he is a user of CoC. The other pirate we see him being paralleled to is none other than red haired Shanks.

like shanks, Kidd has red hair, a scar on his eye, and is missing his left arm. Not only that but the red hair pirates took Kidd's arm over the timeskip and Kidd has since tried to form an alliance to take out shanks.

So with these parallels, I think one thing is clear. Kidd will most likely have some form of advanced haki. Both Luffy and shanks have it, so I think Kidd will have it as well, however not to the same degree as Luffy. an obvious choice for Kidd would be advanced CoA. I think it is very likely that he has some form of ACoA mainly due to his fighting style. Since he doesn't actually use his physical body that much in combat, but rather creates an armor out of metal scraps which he uses to fight, he must have learned some degree of control over CoA flow over the timeskip.

CoA flow is, after all, how one uses hardening on weapons. Hence, It is possible that Kidd could have some form of CoA barrier.

Another more interesting possibility, however, is advanced CoC. Like I said, Kidd was paralleled with Shanks and as we know, Shanks is portrayed as one of the strongest CoC users in the series. With Kidd having challenged the red hair pirates over the timeskip, its very likely that he saw a glimpse of Shanks's advanced CoC, which could have led to him figuring out how to use it either over the timeskip or perhaps while he was in prisoned in wano.

Now would Kidd's CoC be on the same level as shanks's? Probably not. However, I feel like now would be a good time to introduce ACoC, or at least a basic version of it. That way, if Luffy knows what it is, he could try to unlock it in a later arc. Also, for how hype CoC is, ACoC is seemingly absent in the one piece world and there needs to be more users of it apart from just shanks. Kidd having a basic version of ACoC would hype up shanks's abilities and CoC as a whole.

It would also allow Kidd to be relevant in the wano fight and put in work against Kaido, rather than simply letting Luffy take all the credit.
Nah I doubt it. It is possible he has some form of advanced CoA since his attacks are always in conjunctions with weapons, but not sure.

Yes he does, this is precisely why Oda had Kidd escape from the prison only to return. That period was when Luffy was learning advanced CoA. Oda did not want Kidd to be apart of the training because he did not want to portray Kidd as being stronger than Luffy.