Theory Could Hawkins be a secret mythical zoan?

Hawkins supposedly has the straw straw fruit

but this makes no sense because his powers have nothing to do with straws

He creates voodoo dolls that transfer damage

His straw men also have nails on their hands and can spit nails. This is completely outside the bounds of what a straw fruit should do.

Like look how his straw man can just be generated with metal weapons like a scythe.

Meanwhile actual paramecia tend to be more limited. The wax wax fruit just produces wax. The string string fruit just produces string. But the straw straw fruit goes far above and beyond producing straw.

I think Hawkins being a mythical zoan makes far more sense. The guy even has a full blown zoan-like transformation.

I feel like he could have something like the hito hito no mi model: magician

Imagine if the 1% chance of Hawkins surviving was actually the possibility that Hawkins awakened his DF and similarly got resurrected like Luffy did with his awakening.

Ultimately, I like to believe that the worst generation are important characters and shouldn't just be canned like what happened to Vergo and Monet. If Hawkins did awaken and survive his injuries, I think it would provide a massive moment for character growth, as Hawkins would be confronted with the fact that his cards and predictions are bogus.