Speculations Could Lucci switch sides if Mars kills Kaku?

Considering Mars pretty much told him there was no chance to spare Kaku, because he's not going to pay attention to the ants he steps on, I think its a safe bet Oda already has plans to have Lucci step in to save Kaku.

Say this arc comes down to Nika liberating slaves from the WG. What do they do next?

Slaves: Vegapunk, Kizaru, Sentomaru, Kuma, Bonney, Lucci, Kaku, Stussy

Vegapunk: Revolutionary Army
Kizaru: Free man (hunted by WG)
Sentomaru: Free man (joins SHP Grand Fleet)
Kuma: Dead
Bonney: SHP Main Crew
Lucci: Cross Guild
Kaku: Cross Guild

Stussy: Revolutionary Army

I have not seen anyone connect Lucci and Kaku with CG before but it makes perfect sense. Like Mihawk or Crocodile they know that they cant survive by themselves, WG is too big. They have served under a false boss before Buggy/Spandam.

CG are looking for skilled guys that add strength and can work solo/in small teams. Basically Yonko commanders (no3-no10 positions).
CG would allow CP0-guys freedom and protection.
CG would also mean we finally get a bounty for Lucci (1.4B) and Kaku (800m).

Considering Mars pretty much told him there was no chance to spare Kaku, because he's not going to pay attention to the ants he steps on, I think its a safe bet Oda already has plans to have Lucci step in to save Kaku.
Not sure what Oda has planned - we cannot say with certainty but there's no doubt there is going to be something in the pipeline. It's definitely along the lines of Lucci saving Kaku/Lucci seeing Kaku die and questioning his loyalties.