Versus Battle Could naruto defeat Pain without 9 tails?

Now listen to this before jumping and saying yes since he already "Won" without 9 tails

If there was no nine tails, ma and pa could gather nature energy for him passively so he never runs out of Sage mode

basically unlimited sage mode naruto, i think he could win tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now listen to this before jumping and saying yes since he already "Won" without 9 tails

If there was no nine tails, ma and pa could gather nature energy for him passively so he never runs out of Sage mode

basically unlimited sage mode naruto, i think he could win tbh
In that situation, yes. Because Naruto would have sage mode for as long as he had chakra, giving him more than enough rasenshuriken rounds to take out Pein before the Deva Path recovered.

If Deva wasn't nerfed at the start of the fight? Chou Shinra Tensei separates Naruto from the toads, Ashura Path murders one or both of them.

In that situation, yes. Because Naruto would have sage mode for as long as he had chakra, giving him more than enough rasenshuriken rounds to take out Pein before the Deva Path recovered.

If Deva wasn't nerfed at the start of the fight? Chou Shinra Tensei separates Naruto from the toads, Ashura Path murders one or both of them.
Why would it separate them? The toads would be fused to Naruto's body.

Because it's not a strong connection and Chou Shinra Tensei's force should be overkill to separate them.
He's saying that to reassure Naruto, they merge and fuse with his body and when Fukasaku separates from Jiraiya, it's not like he's just resting on Jiraiya's shoulder, it's like they're glued together, it's seen in the manga but made much clearer in the anime.

Besides, Chou Shinra Tensei requires him to move a large distance away from the other Paths in order to not destroy them, stop controlling those other Paths, channel the chakra to the main one and then charge the jutsu up, why would Naruto let all of that happen instead of just throwing a Rasenshuriken at him?

Even without the 9 tails Naruto is smart enough to realize he can keep 1 clone in case he gets separated from the sage toads

So he wins unless pains go full chibaku tensei

Even without the 9 tails Naruto is smart enough to realize he can keep 1 clone in case he gets separated from the sage toads

So he wins unless pains go full chibaku tensei
I can see naruto breaking out of chibaku tensei with like 2K clones but thats if he has enough chakra to do so

would have an easier time keeping sage mode up so hypothetically yes.

but pain got rid of the toads so perhaps he has to use clones for that .
regardless if things line up he has a small chance.

I would favor pain in this matchup though all things considered.

would have an easier time keeping sage mode up so hypothetically yes.

but pain got rid of the toads so perhaps he has to use clones for that .
regardless if things line up he has a small chance.

I would favor pain in this matchup though all things considered.
He cant just yank and kill toads when they are attached to Naruto

Yeah but can he just kill the toads easily? As if naruto would let him do that? I dont think so
shinra tensei/bansho tenin combo is not something I think naruto can deal with sustainably. toward the end of that fight pain had over exterted himself with planetary devstation. if he can nail pain with genjutsu early on then sure.