Break Week Could Robin´s desire about uncovering the full story of the world be considered a kingly ambition???

No.

All of the people that had CoC (besides Yamato) had a single thing in common: they will die for what they believe and will never back down. People may mock Ace for being retarded but put every CoC user in the same situation with their dream on the line and they will also risk their lives. Ask Boa to give up Luffy or die? She will die first. Chinjao and his treasure? Death again.

Yamato is the only exception because she just got shit to sell merch and CoC was included in the bundle. Put Zoro in the same situation as her, with shackles that may explode if he leaves the island to be the WSS and he would bet his life that it wouldn't explode (just like he did when he bet against kotetsu. ), same with Luffy.

Robin does not have that. Ironically, the only one that come closer to that is Usopp when he has his moments.

Apollo

The Sol King
Its definitely a big ambition not just among the Strawhats, but among all characters' dreams. We know the Void century will be central to the story later, and Robin is the key to that.

However, I wouldn't describe it as "kingly". She doesn't aim to become the WSS (World's Strongest Scholar).

Neither would her ambition being important lead to her having CoC, people like Katakuri and Yamato possess CoC and Robin's dream is much more important than anything either of them got.

I still think that ''demonio fleur'' of hers is covered with haki, the figure reminds me of zoro´s asura in the sense that oda has never explained exactly what it is and if the manifestation could be related to conquerors haki.
No, having a "Kingly Ambition" is not a determination factor I'm whether a character has CoC or not.

Whitebeard, Yamato and Katakuri are prime examples.