Questions & Mysteries Could Shanks have simply killed the Gorosei when he met them during Reverie?

Can shanks 1v5 the Gorosei and win

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
This is something I’ve been wondering about since that chapter, can Shanks be considered “a good guy” if he was in the presence of all the evil of the world and can’t even act… we know Luffy would have fought them all immediately

so the question is, Could Shanks have even physically been able to do anything to the Gorosei even if he wanted to?

originally my answer was “of course not, the Gorosei wouldn’t be stupid enough to let Shanks in their vicinity if they could all be wiped out by him”… But then Wano happened and the Gorosei were proven to be completely incompetent idiots and then 1085 had them fail to capture Sabo with Imu helping them and so I can no longer use this excuse

The Gorosei are in fact idiots so the question goes back to, are they strong idiots who knew they could still defeat Shanks if he tried anything?

Is Shanks aware he cannot defeat them?

Or Is Shanks actually a bitch and simply chose not to take out a one of the greatest evils of the world?

if plot need something to happen it will happen
if plot need sabo and wapol to escape they will escape even if you gather all of top 10 strongest in op history don't power scale base of this things

This is something I’ve been wondering about since that chapter, can Shanks be considered “a good guy” if he was in the presence of all the evil of the world and can’t even act… we know Luffy would have fought them all immediately

so the question is, Could Shanks have even physically been able to do anything to the Gorosei even if he wanted to?

originally my answer was “of course not, the Gorosei wouldn’t be stupid enough to let Shanks in their vicinity if they could all be wiped out by him”… But then Wano happened and the Gorosei were proven to be completely incompetent idiots and then 1085 had them fail to capture Sabo with Imu helping them and so I can no longer use this excuse

The Gorosei are in fact idiots so the question goes back to, are they strong idiots who knew they could still defeat Shanks if he tried anything?

Is Shanks aware he cannot defeat them?

Or Is Shanks actually a bitch and simply chose not to take out a one of the greatest evils of the world?
Imo Shanks can probably match or even defeat one of them. But he has no chance against them as a group, let alone Imu.