Theory Could Weevil actually be Shiki's Son?

Do you think Weevil is Shiki's Son?

• Yes

• No

• On the Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys/Girls is it just me or does Weevil look a little too much like Shiki?
- Characteristic super saiyan 3 type Wavy hair
- Long Hair on each side of face (un-weave Weevil's braids and it's literally the same kinda bangs as Shiki's)
- Both are blonds
*Weevil is clearly wearing a fake white beard lolz so take that off and he's a lot more identical to Shiki than he is WB

Shiki

Weevil

Bakkin says she used to be on the same ship with WB and we know now with the revelation of Rocks that Whitebeard & Shiki used to be crew members, so chances are that Bakkin also used to be part of Rocks alongside those two, thus her potential relationship with Shiki.

Weevil is a newly introduced character that could potentially be playing a major part in the Wano Arc. Oda's already hinted at him potentially going to Wano to get revenge on Luffy, so we already have a premise in place for him going to Wano. That said, at the time, we got that hint of Weevil potentially making an appearance on Wano, we were lead to believe that the major antagonist of the Wano arc was Kaidou so Weevil's involvement in the arc seemed a tad out of place but we know now, that it isn't the case with Lilin's involvement in the arc and the re-birth of the Rocks pirates, making the arc antagonist Rocks 2.0 and not Kaidou per say, so if you think about Weevil potentially being connected to Rocks (let's say as Shiki's offspring), then he fits in perfectly with the Wano arc.

Lastly, out of the 7 members of Rocks' crew that were singled out by Sengoku in Chapter 959, Oda introduced 5 of them in Oden's flashback in the current chapter, one of whom resembles Shiki alongside WB, Kaidou, and BM so this could potentially indicate that those characters might be somehow tied to the current plot on Wano. In which case, Shiki's involvement in the arc could come in the form of his potential Son "Weevil"

What do y'all think?

idk how to feel about the rocks 2.0 theory
if the movie is canon there is no hope for shiki
defeated by pre-ts luffy
if the movie is not canon there is no reason for shiki to go to wano

M

MD Zolo

idk how to feel about the rocks 2.0 theory
if the movie is canon there is no hope for shiki
defeated by pre-ts luffy
if the movie is not canon there is no reason for shiki to go to wano
Shiki coming to Wano could be triggered simply by spreading the news of BM and Kaido forming an alliance. As far as I can tell, no two members of Rocks have formed an alliance since their Captain's fall.

Very slim. Kizaru said that Weevil had the power of young WB. Neither Shiki nor Bakkin look physically over-powering to me. Hence Weevil getting that physical prowess from either of them is quite slim in my opinion.
In recent years Oda has a tendency to make strong characters massive thus very physically imposing. For example, Like the scabbards, Oda prolly wanted to make Kiku intimidating thus his size but his brother Izo is quite normal in comaprison. Plus, Shiki not being massive doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a physical monstrosity. Garp for example prolly has the highest physical stats in the series, but he isn't as big as weevil.

M

MD Zolo

In recent years Oda has a tendency to make strong characters massive thus very physically imposing. For example, Like the scabbards, Oda prolly wanted to make Kiku intimidating thus his size but his brother Izo is quite normal in comaprison. Plus, Shiki not being massive doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a physical monstrosity. Garp for example prolly has the highest physical stats in the series, but he isn't as big as weevil.
Can't argue with that. But in the case of Shiki, he felt to me as a tactically solid person, not a powerful force of nature.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I voted yes too. It makes sense, too bad his combat style isnt like Shiki's and he doesnt have his DF.
At least, we could see something of Shiki through Weevil without bringing back Shiki who was offed in a movie.