Speculations Cover Page Chapter 1007

1. Luffy Strawhat
2. BB~Written on the Cap
3. Ace Hat
4. Fruits and it says exchange (Maybe something in exchange for Devil Fruit Usage)

And Caesar being there just makes sense. He got the devil horns and everything. Especially with the way the BB penguin is facing him. Almost as if it means Devil Fruits. (Caesar and the fruits below).

I thought this was a nice Cover Page and thought I’d like to point some things out. I don’t usually do this. If you guys have any interpretations or thoughts on the page write it down below. I think there’s something here. Maybe.

point 3 in my opinion it looks more rather Robin's hat.
pint 4 - you are right fruit exchange "swimming for power".. in this chapter we have "life for power"
The penguin on the top left- it's young...the physical strong one...in this chapter it's shown Chotter's strength
The penguin on the bottom right- has the number 401...chapter 401 Pirates vs CP9...and in this chapter, we see the CP0

1. Luffy Strawhat
2. BB~Written on the Cap
3. Ace Hat
4. Fruits and it says exchange (Maybe something in exchange for Devil Fruit Usage)

And Caesar being there just makes sense. He got the devil horns and everything. Especially with the way the BB penguin is facing him. Almost as if it means Devil Fruits. (Caesar and the fruits below).

I thought this was a nice Cover Page and thought I’d like to point some things out. I don’t usually do this. If you guys have any interpretations or thoughts on the page write it down below. I think there’s something here. Maybe.
Those are reference to Shounen Jump Manga