Covid vaccine possible side effects higher than reported!How is your health after the jab?

I am with Covid right now.

Got the 3 jabs, and I can say: without these 3 vaccines, I would probably be dead right now. Seriously. This shit is really tough.

Thought it wasn't going to be serious, but DUDE! Just go and get the vaccine, I'm talking seriously.

J

Joygirl1

I am with Covid right now.

Got the 3 jabs, and I can say: without these 3 vaccines, I would probably be dead right now. Seriously. This shit is really tough.

Thought it wasn't going to be serious, but DUDE! Just go and get the vaccine, I'm talking seriously.
There´s no way you can say for sure how your body would have handled covid without the vaccines, it might have actually be the same way, there´s simply no basis at all for saying you would probably be dead now without it.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I know i'm going to get a lot of trolling and hate here.But here we go:
I took two doses of pfizer,the last one was in november 2021.By the end of 2021 till march 2022 i had the following symptons:
1-Worsened depression(i have a history of depression).
2-Panic disorder(i have a history of anxiety,but not of panic attacks).
3-Lots of headaches.
4-Intense Fatigue.
5-Loss of strenght in the legs.
6-Insomnia.
After march i got way better,before i couldn't even do intense exercises because it triggered my panic attacks.Currently i'm taking some meds.Did many health exams and everything seems to be normal with me.Also,i found out i have a tiny arachnoid cist in my brain,but docs said it is small and it won't affect me in any way.
Today i found these:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/alar...n-government-reports-insurance-company-finds/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/immu...urodegenerative-disorders-such-as-alzheimers/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/study-covid-vaccine-complications-40x-higher-than-reported/
https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/31/prom...itter-for-spreading-anti-vaxx-video-15844655/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/hosp...y-offered-ivermectin-to-everyone-pre-vaccine/
Recently,a young man that lived closed to me died of covid.he was 23,healthy and took 2 doses from pfizer.I also know a diabetic old man that took no jabs,got covid,tooks some meds(invermectin and other stuff i don't remember) and lived.I'm thinking of not taking any more shots.What do you guys think?
Edit:i also had costochondritis for a while,now most of the pain is gone.Still feel some sharp rib pain sometimes,but the inflammation is gone.
Edit2:I'm no anti vaxxer,but covid jabs make me worried.
I havent got vaccine, wasnt even tested once, never wore a mask and I dont have social media. tfu tfu tfu, still healthy and strong.
Vaccine was forced on people, its a shame no one will admit that it was wrong.. I hope you get better, drink pine tree tea its good for health and should help you detoxicate. I use to drink it when I have cold, I drink it with honey and lemons, never dissapoints
Post automatically merged:

There´s no way you can say for sure how your body would have handled covid without the vaccines, it might have actually be the same way, there´s simply no basis at all for saying you would probably be dead now without it.
hes body might have handled it even better without vaccine, my uncle got vax got covid still not fully recovered it was shit, when I spended time with him I helped him when he was sick and drank vodka with him from same glass... other uncles got it too and are fine, he is the only one who got side effects... same with my brother he got covid after vaxx it was shit show

I havent got vaccine, wasnt even tested once, never wore a mask and I dont have social media. tfu tfu tfu, still healthy and strong.
Vaccine was forced on people, its a shame no one will admit that it was wrong.. I hope you get better, drink pine tree tea its good for health and should help you detoxicate. I use to drink it when I have cold, I drink it with honey and lemons, never dissapoints

hes body might have handled it even better without vaccine, my uncle got vax got covid still not fully recovered it was shit, when I spended time with him I helped him when he was sick and drank vodka with him from same glass... other uncles got it too and are fine, he is the only one who got side effects... same with my brother he got covid after vaxx it was shit show
pine tree tea...i will look into it.

Lots of unvaxxed people in the third world.Covid lethality is around 3% overall.

Conspiracy theories are sometimes funny but also stressy sometimes :josad:
Care to elaborate,plz?what conspiracy is this you are talking about?

Never got the vaccine, got covid but didn't even notice it, felt like a flu.
only 3% lethality,most people got it and didn't even notice.

which company is not?
Exactly.

Stop basing your life on conspiracies. :kata:
There are some scientist claiming covid vaxx actually makes re-infecion worse,the same happens with dengue(disease caused by a mosquito).No one takes dengue vaxx,despite it existing because re-infection are always stronger than the previous one.So the vaxx is pointless and dangerous for dengue.My sister and her husand had covid and they got 3 shots of pfizer.No issues at all.Just a flu for them.Do you have any history of pulmonary disease?

ran out of superpowers, will get 4th jab next week
Beware you don't grow wings,horns and a tail.

friend who works uci told me the other day that the ones who passed away were the ones who didn't take the vaccine or just one dosis
thanks.but what about their age group?did they have any other health issues?Overall covid seems to kill senior people with diabetes and other problems.

Last edited:
Nanobots in the vaccine to control us.

One of the most ridiculous I had heard alongside 5G tech.
yeah,that is ridiculous.But the thread is about how safe are these new vaccines.Common vaccines takes decades to be properly developed.

Nanobots in the vaccine to control us.

One of the most ridiculous I had heard alongside 5G tech.
Also,even if this was true.A powerfull magnet would destroy those things.