Current Events CP0 are ignoring Nico Robin

It is pretty pathetic that CP-0 had to wait for Lucci to tell them to capture Robin rather than just figuring that out on their own. Turns out Oda is going to make all of CP-0 complete retards minus Lucci since Lucci is popular lol.
Lucci kept his cool, he is too good to deal with Robin personally, his hands cannot be tainted and yet Akainu will still scold him punctually.

I thought he asked to leave the forum? Maybe I am confusing him with someone else?
That is what I thought too but I guess they banned him just in case for him not to return lmao.
Post automatically merged:

To be honest considering the quality of his threads it's not a big loss and if I had to suggest overall deserved coz they had ignored many warnings. 🤔
Lmao then the user minamoto should have been banned a long time ago too because his thread qualities are even worse. lol

only lucci order them to get nico robin n sending "fleet" for them to be honest in start of raid cp0 in onigashima don,t really care about her at all they just in there to give EXPOSITION to READERS n why Wg need robin anyway they already have ohana scholar books
tbh is kinda ...WEIRD Writing from oda it,s like replay of enies lobby all over again :luuh: