Future Events Cp0 vs BMP

Rob Lucci is coming for wano and he's at the entrance
You know who else has been waiting there for a week? Half of Bigmom's crew
Smoothie hype baby
If Ssg is here we can see her go wild ( for 1 page before Oda does the offscreen thing)

Last edited:
I feel like the CP0 will probably end up fighting the SHs and possibly the BPM yes but I seriously doubt any will be defeated so I don't see Lucci fighting by himself for now cause he looks too powerful. Even for Sanji if I had to place my cents.

Bunch of "fodders" about to outplay and outsmart two emperors in their own backyard and the main protagonist.
yes that's true
mind power is underrated ...
if they fuck up Kaido and Big Mom while being much weaker I can have much more respect to them

but if they do that
cause right it seems they are about fail one more time and achieve none of their main goal
maybe they can transfer a beaten Kaido somewhere
but I doubt that's much a feat

Honestly they shoukd bring at least an admiral, most likely nope, the SSG or some other serious stuff otherwise, if it is just Rob Lucci with few other CP0 members and fodder it is even questionable if they can reach the waterfall aka beat Smoothie and friends, let aline deal with possible wild cards like BM, the roof 5, Marco, Sanji, other supernovas and so on. Maybe Oda is planning on make the war even bigger (marines and maybe another yonko?)

Lucci should actually be weaker than WsW since WsW escaped prison more than 2 years ago, probably 12, and he was a "Lucci" in potential as well.

So I dont really expect too much. They plan to intervene after Kaido's pirates and the alliance kills each other and they brought many ships. So they dont really have much power, they are taking advantage of the situation merely.