Crazy Diamond's Demonic Heartbreak chapter 2

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Completely missed the tag and given the lack of likes or answers I may not be the only one

I’ll check that ASAP !!!! More Hol Horse = greatness

@Akai2 @HA001 @Ghostly Reflections @Lax @Dragomir @Sasparan @Don DaSlayer @Flynn
Post automatically merged:

Good chap once again
Hol’Horse and Josuke will make a great team

Next chap the reveal of Kakyoin death and maybe more about the new enemy stand.

For once second I thought the bird was Horus, Dio’s terrifying ice bird, but no their stands are different

Last edited:
Completely missed the tag and given the lack of likes or answers I may not be the only one

@Akai2 @HA001 @Ghostly Reflections @Lax @Dragomir @Sasparan @Don DaSlayer @Flynn

Good chap once again

For once second I thought the bird was Horus, Dio’s terrifying ice bird, but no their stands are different
I wonder if Kakyoin's cousin will become a Stand user herself. Would be cool.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
I wonder if Kakyoin's cousin will become a Stand user herself. Would be cool.
I think it’s highly likely she will be one, she has guts, she seems to be important to the plot and her family has stand users.

Crazy diamond is really a good stand

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Yeah. Think that, too.

Also, I hope we'll get to see Rohan again.
Rohan is a fan favorite so why not, but he already had his own solo adventure, he is a bit too outstanding to let other characters shine, and is stand is so OP lol.

Id like him to make a cameo for one chapter but I don’t know if I want him to tag along for all this new adventure

Rohan is a fan favorite so why not, but he already had his own solo adventure, he is a bit too outstanding to let other characters shine, and is stand is so OP lol.

Id like him to make a cameo for one chapter but I don’t know if I want him to tag along for all this new adventure
One chapter of Rohan is fine for me lol.

I just like him a lot.

Thanks for the tags:sweat:, would not have known it was out otherwise.

Not sure how I feel about Kakyoin's cousin and her "borrowed power" (where the hell is Boingo!!) but maybe now we will be able to see the full potential of Tohth. Would be cooler indeed if she awakened her own stand with the arrow later but who knows.

So the enemy stand can control other people, curious if this is restricted to non-stand users or not. But overall a very enjoyable chapter to read again

G

Gorosei Informer

Good chap once again

Thank you for the tag

:cheers: