Create your Zanpakuto !

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Maikuroburedo (microblade)
Each successful cut on a target results in 10x mini cuts internally on the affected body part.

Bankai would be Maikuro Gekai (Micro Surgeon). All of the mini cuts can now be controlled and used to effectively carve the victim apart from the inside out.

H

Haoshoku

A shikai and bankai that revolves around air/wind creation and manipulation and any technique that falls under that. An elemental zanpakto Sort of like Old man Yama with his fire zanpakto and Toshiro with his ice.

A shikai and bankai that revolves around air/wind creation and manipulation and any technique that falls under that. An elemental zanpakto Sort of like Old man Yama with his fire zanpakto and Toshiro with his ice.
Isn't there a wind shikai
Shikai Special Ability: Kensei can use Tachikaze to manipulate wind and energy.[78] The true power of Tachikaze lies in its ability to cause the path of its slashes to explode.[
https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Tachikaze

H

Haoshoku

Isn't there a wind shikai
Shikai Special Ability: Kensei can use Tachikaze to manipulate wind and energy.[78] The true power of Tachikaze lies in its ability to cause the path of its slashes to explode.[
https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Tachikaze
It has some aspects of wind but it ain’t a full on wind zanpakto that got all the aspects of wind manipulation, like he ain’t summon tornados, cyclones or use it to even manipulate/affect the weather/environment which Toshiro and Yama are capable of in Bankai. And one of his main attacks in Shikai looks more like raw energy/reiatsu based than related to wind/air:

Kensei would be the Momo/Rukia of the Toshiro/Yamamoto has to my hypothetical zanpakto :myman:I.e my hypothetical Wind Zanpakto is basically the full package when it comes to wind zanpaktos similar to how you got multiple ice and fire zanpakto but only Yama and Toshiro are the creme de la creme in their respective elements.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh boy. One of my biggest pet peves is the fact a background character got the one lightning zanpakuto. I'd probably make one, but have it suck less.

Shikai — The blade itself carries a constant charge and outputs a low voltage. Electricity can manifest 24 inches from the sword in any direction, though this length can be quadrupled when attracted to anything that has an opposite charge.

Bankai — The sword can actively change the positivity/negativity of objects nearby it, allowing for the electricity to chase them down. Able to manipulate the atmosphere to create and summon bolts of actual lightning.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is my idea for a zanpakuto :

Shikai : a long warhammer, something like that but with a bigger smashing face

This Zanpakuto is mostly CQC and for straighforward fighter. The idea of the Zanpakuto is to fight close range.

His attributes :
- extremely heavy : just to carry it you must be very strong and if you want to make a contrôles swing you will have to train a lot.
The heavyness is also an asset because if it connects you will make critical damage and you can break swords.
- the spiky part allow you to make piercing damage.

-his special techniques :
- lock : if you pose your hammer on an enemy the hammer locks and becomes a lot heavier so it can keep people on the ground. Or you release it from height and if it falls on you your are doomed.

- push : you can charge energy in the hammer and when you hit someone you release it.

- zone : same thing , you charge up the hammer at max level and smash the ground, you will sent a big shockwave all around you and smash the floor on a wide area.

- fall : you launch the hammer in the air with it turning and the enemy below will see the hammer fall toward him but he will be somewhat captivated by the movement of the hammer so will not move around . You need a great focus or mental fortitude to escape.

Bankai : here we have a new stage in the CQC the Bankai make your sword disappears. You have to fight bare handed. The Bankai amped your stats are really amped : strength, speed to a great extent.

Special abilities : immunity :

- it allows you to be immune to anything during one hour. You cannot be killed, you cannot suffer from mental control, hypnosis, drugs etc. Nothing can harm you at all. And you can keep fighting during the hour.

- but big drawback : all the hits you took during that hour and that didn't do damage will injure you at the same time.
So imagine that you take a cut on the arm during the first 10 minutes and an other at the end. When the opponent hit you you will have no injury but at the end of the hour you will have at the same time the two cuts.

So if you are not careful enough and think you are invincible in that mode you will be killed. If someone put a sword on your heart and the end of the hour you will have the damage and die.

And if you take all the damage of a fight in one blow it can be a lot more dangerous and painful.

And because your are CQC without sword you are very prone to be damaged.

secret ability : if you master your sword you can create a small area where imunity is activated. And you can choose thé intensity of imunity you want : full imunity, you can choose to activate the pain but take no injury etc. Same for those on the area.

Last edited: