General & Others Cringiest Character Nickname?

Cringiest Character Nickname?

• Total voters
What's the story behind Grandmaster, I have used it a couple of times to piss people off but I don't know why it's so cringe or hated.

Any God related are cringe, idk why would somebody be calling someone other than their father Papa?

Wanji is just meh, I expect the Sanji fandom to come up with a better nickname.

Waido is not that bad.
You must have joined after finabetas meltdown. Dude was regularly spamming grandmaster and papazuki while acting like Zoro was the perfect form of humanity to be worshipped towards.

Dude may have been the worst user on this site and the way he used the name Grandmaster just made it more and more cringe. Even trying to make “Grand Grandmaster” work for Mihawk. It didn’t.

You must have joined after finabetas meltdown. Dude was regularly spamming grandmaster and papazuki while acting like Zoro was the perfect form of humanity to be worshipped towards.

Dude may have been the worst user on this site and the way he used the name Grandmaster just made it more and more cringe. Even trying to make “Grand Grandmaster” work for Mihawk. It didn’t.
Lol, guy seems like another Lerkan. I have heard Finalbetas name but never seen much of his 'work'. Thanks for explaining why the Grandmaster is considered cringe, I think maybe it is too the old users, but for us new ones, it does not seem that cringe.

From the honorary aspect Grandmaster pales in comparison to Goat/God/Papa variations though. Although until Zoro beats Mihawk or creates a black blade he is not worthy of this title. Still fun to use though to annoy people.