Character Discussion Crocodile vs Doflamingo character and villain -wise

Who is better overall?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Better villain = Crocodile
Better character = Doflamingo

Doflamingo is more fleshed out, but Crocodile was a better villain in Alabasta than Doflamingo was in Dressrosa.
Are you sure?

I mean. What I said above. Doffy is literally Crocs on steroids but with backstory.

Compared to Doffy, Crocs shit was child's play to be honest.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yea I think it's partly because Crocodile did it first, it had more impact. He's the better villain for me.
Hmm, a weird comparison but sort of like the argument of Oden's scar is more wanked than Zoro's despite the power level difference, right?

Not saying Crocs stuff is bad. Doffy just did it on another scale and his backstory only adds to him being one of the if not the greatest villain in OP.

Crocodile is no doubt the hardest villain Luffy ever had to struggle against and his story/motivations were absolutely complete. Taking him down was tied to helping their friend Vivi, who might as well have been considered a SH.

Doffy had more charisma and felt like someone who Luffy and Law were trying to take down as a miniboss against Yonkos.

I personally prefer Doffy as a villain due to his fully fleshed out backstory and personality.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Crocodile is no doubt the hardest villain Luffy ever had to struggle against and his story/motivations were absolutely complete. Taking him down was tied to helping their friend Vivi, who might as well have been considered a SH.

Doffy had more charisma and felt like someone who Luffy and Law were trying to take down as a miniboss against Yonkos.

I personally prefer Doffy as a villain due to his fully fleshed out backstory and personality.
I think difficulty wise the most difficult to overcome was probably Lucci, in fact for a moment when I was a kid I thought perhaps Luffy would have been needed some help at the final point of the fight.

While Doffy is stronger,
Crocodile surely has bigger balls.

shame that he needs to be taken out too early in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

1. Doffy Manipulated the citizen of dressrossa easily with his devil fruit. While crocodile manipulated Alabasta citizen and triggered a civil war on his own, eventho it was with the help of Bon clay's abilities, he was carefuly planning everything on his own.

2. Doffy has the help of his celestial dragon bloodline, not the case with crocodile.

3. Crocodile directly confront WB, temporary delaying Akainu's movement, attacking Mihawk. While doffy shit his pants just by hearing Kaido's name, doesn't want to confront Aokiji, and attacking Fuji only bcs he knows Fuji couldn't do anything due to doflamingo status at that time.

For conclusion, Doffy is just stronger.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
While Doffy is stronger,
Crocodile surely has bigger balls.

shame that he needs to be taken out too early in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

1. Doffy Manipulated the citizen of dressrossa easily with his devil fruit. While crocodile manipulated Alabasta citizen and triggered a civil war on his own, eventho it was with the help of Bon clay's abilities, he was carefuly planning everything on his own.

2. Doffy has the help of his celestial dragon bloodline, not the case with crocodile.

3. Crocodile directly confront WB, temporary delaying Akainu's movement, attacking Mihawk. While doffy shit his pants just by hearing Kaido's name, doesn't want to confront Aokiji, and attacking Fuji only bcs he knows Fuji couldn't do anything due to doflamingo status at that time.

For conclusion, Doffy is just stronger.
I really loved Crocodile's guts on Marineford. That was the most haphazard stunt I did ever glimpse at in the manga.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Crocodile was a better villain AND a better character
Reset the poll and add make it like this please

R1: Who is the better character?
R2: Who is the better villain?
R3: Who do you like more?

Please and thank you.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Done

tag again people if you want
Thanks.

Aight.

Some tags to get this rolling. Apologies to anyone not interested in this.
@Cinera @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Patryipe @Shanal @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MarineHQ62 @rerere @Seth @Zowo @Peroroncino @Veku @Geo @sanjikun @Kiiro @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Garps tekkai @Midnight Delight @Van @Ice devil slayer @Monet @Reborn @Cuistot @Fenaker @RayanOO @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Dragomir @Sword God Ryuma @DarkWitch @stormylife @Mr. Anderson @HA001 @Don DaSlayer @Afroking @ZenZu @NotTommy @Zoro D Goat @Yasheen @AdmiralKinyagi @Tripod @Kuro Ashi @ThatMojaveCourier06 @Phoenix @soheilhazrat @Straight From Laughtale @Jailer @ReggieZoldyck21 @Bogard @Gol D. Roger @Dr_Professor83 @bennbeckman @SinOfGreed @Zenos7 @Garp the Fist @Marimo_420 @stairs-kun @ZenZu @worst pirate @Photon @LuffyMazino @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @HAJIKATA @Sade @ShinmenTakezo @ShadyOjiro @JazzMazz @Rivaille @comrade @Zoro D Goat @Shiroyru @Cannibal @Nidai_Kitetsu @Daikenki @Gensui Sazid @Ichiro Miyata @Fujishiro @Zara
@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet