Versus Battle Current Luffy vs other verses

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Who is the strongest character in each verse he can beat?
Verses like
Naruto
Bleach
Dragon Ball
MHA
Black Clover
One Punch Man
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
ROR
JoJo
etc etc

Throw in any verse that you can think of.

Some tags

@TheAncientCenturion @T2K Baka @Jaguark101 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Roo @comrade @Sentinel @Astaro @Playa4321 @Seth @Van @RayanOO @ZenZu @Cuistot @Shadowlord123
Serious fights or do you look at it as if it was One Piece fight where Luffy can have a lunch break/nap break basically?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Serious fights or do you look at it as if it was One Piece fight where Luffy can have a lunch break/nap break basically?
Serious fights lmao. None of that goofy shit.

An idea I was thinking of. We should make a pinned thread here in the Multiverse section where we list off every fiction thatโ€™s used here and users sign up to each of those fictional works they know so they can be called out easily for Vs threads

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
An idea I was thinking of. We should make a pinned thread here in the Multiverse section where we list off every fiction thatโ€™s used here and users sign up to each of those fictional works they know so they can be called out easily for Vs threads
You can bring that up to @RayanOO

He should be the multiverse mod.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Who is the strongest character in each verse he can beat?
Verses like
Naruto
Bleach
Dragon Ball
MHA
Black Clover
One Punch Man
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
ROR
JoJo
etc etc

Throw in any verse that you can think of.

Some tags

@TheAncientCenturion @T2K Baka @Jaguark101 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Roo @comrade @Sentinel @Astaro @Playa4321 @Seth @Van @RayanOO @ZenZu @Cuistot @Shadowlord123
Naruto - Some weak Kage I guess.

Bleach - Weird one, I guess human realm Ichigo? The logic behind any other places in Bleach is too fucked up for Luffy to have a case to win if he is going there with his verse logic.

Dragon Ball - Krillin maybe and all of the frauds of his kind. Although dunno if Krillin is not above island buster.

Black Clover - Weaker Captains.

MHA - Everyone but Prime Might.

One Punch Man - Weaker S-Class heroes.

Fairy Tail - Weaker Spriggan 12 members I suppose?

Nanatsu no Taizai - Everyone not affiliated power wise with Devil/Angel.

RoR - 50/50. His opponent might get a volund that totally fucks him up or not.

JoJo - No idea tbh. He should not be able to touch Top Tiers in JoJo although the power system there is weird af.

C

Cuistot

Guy ? Not sure.

EOS Kenpachi probably.

Clears the original DB from what i remember and in DBZ gets dropped by early Piccolo/Goku, he is total fodder there

Stops at Boros. Strongest he can beat is Tatsumaki.

Stops at Requiem Giorno. No idea who is the strongest he beats.

Rest i don't know.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Naruto - Some weak Kage I guess.
Whom do you have in mind?

Black Clover - Weaker Captains.
Again which one? Most are faster than him.

MHA - Everyone but Prime Might.
He beats prime All Might too imo. I think he's beyond the verse.

RoR - 50/50. His opponent might get a volund that totally fucks him up or not.
Believe it or not but every fighter in RoR is planet level and FTL according to scaling sites.

I'm not sure how the speed stuff and stuff works but i'll give a try
If we take out the hax and genjutsu maybe someone like Nagato
N1 Spada?
Everyone
They are too fast and haxed
Nozel?
Prime Bang
Hercules possibly
Obviously loses to giorno
There are still haxes like time stop here and there but if he uses future sight he should be able to one shot them before they do anything
Believe it or not but every fighter in RoR is planet level and FTL according to scaling sites.
It's weird because they fight in an arena and their attacks after being dodged show less damage than east blue one piece villains but these are still gods
Zeus surpassed time

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's weird because they fight in an arena and their attacks after being dodged show less damage than east blue one piece villains but these are still gods
Zeus surpassed time
Yeah just looking at stuff like that would make you think these dudes are wall level at best lmao. That's an issue with them being constrained inside of an arena like that. Though an explanation can be that the arena is special to withstand such power hence why they can fight like that I guess.