Questions & Mysteries Current Strawhats at MF

Luffy and the gang could save Ace, and probably Whitebeard. Luffy just has to just stay close enough to Whitebeard to keep the fodder from hurting him, make sure Squardo doesn't stab him etc, and with Ace he just literally has to keep his brother from being an idiot. If need be, I am sure he could just knock him out and carry him out of the war just to make sure Ace does not fall for Akainus taunts again..

Luffy unleashing Fishman island levels of Conquerors Haki could take care of most of the small fish, and while I still don't like his chances against Admirals in a 1 on 1 type of fight, I still think him and Zoro now at the very least should be able to stalemate them better than Marco and Jozu did. It's not that hard with prior background knowledge like Luffy has and his substantial power boost for him to help Whitebeard win the war. Teach and Shanks might very well show up, only to realize that the war is over and Whitebeard and Ace are already gone.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Luffy would save Ace much faster

They could help Ace against Akainu and technically if all ganged on Akainu even defeat him. The problem though is that Kizaru and Aokiji could also defeat Whitebeard and the commanders and there's also Garp and Sengoku. If the BB Pirates attacked the Marines things could get more intense. But the Marines has Mihawk and the others.

If Ace doesn't escape he could still die.

I think Ace would be saved, and maybe WB too wouldn’t sustain as much lethal damage as he did…

BUT who knows, maybe things do not play out as we are assuming… maybe a different scenario could happen were Ace could still be killed…

with someone as scummy as Akainu, I would always put high amount of risk with him

the only character on the show whom I think brought threat to the series…

getting defeated by him is almost like signing up for death… even Kaido is less ruthless and tries to take you hostage and recruit you lol

losing to Akainu just means death, pure and simple

They will rescue Ace and much faster though and he wouldn't die unless he went full idiot mode.
If Mihawk started getting serious though because of seeing Luffy and Zoro on this level, WB might still have to die to allow them to escape but the marines would have huge losses and may lose an admiral in the war.

I don't think adding SH will make a difference.

Kizaru, Ao Kiji and Mihawk were goofing around. So Mihawk vs Zoro, Ao Kiji vs Luffy, both will lose unfortunately. Kizaru will take Marco.

Doflamingo and other Warlords were there also + Sengoku and Garp (with mindset OFF), Navy destroys the alliance + SHP maybe with more difficulties. When you look at BMP and BP fodders, you can understand the difference ... far lesser fighters are wrecking them, imagine against 100k elites soldiers.

list of top-tier marines not fighting seriously:
1) Kizaru
2) Aokiji
3) Garp
4) Sengoku
5) Mihawk

Luffy can nullify 1 top tier, zoro can stall 1 top tier for a long time.

So the answer is still no. They would def lose the MF fight, but if they are only planning to rescue ace and GTFU and akainu doesn't use his cheap tactics, then Ace could be saved but WB would likely die after the battle.

If the goal is to rescue ace alive then yea they do it. The original crew at MF would have lived if he just made it back to wbs side to retreat.

But if the goal is to actually beat the marines then no that group still loses. Even the group that was there only took out akainu momentarily and fodder. The sh's, wbp, and ID crew might kill a admiral or 2 but they lose.

list of top-tier marines not fighting seriously:
1) Kizaru
2) Aokiji
3) Garp
4) Sengoku
5) Mihawk

Luffy can nullify 1 top tier, zoro can stall 1 top tier for a long time.

So the answer is still no. They would def lose the MF fight, but if they are only planning to rescue ace and GTFU and akainu doesn't use his cheap tactics, then Ace could be saved but WB would likely die after the battle.
What if Yamato is a SH as well ?
Let's take the nullifiers into account
WB-Akainu
Luffy-Garp
Yamato-Sengoku
Marco-Kizaru
Zoro/Jozu-Aokiji
Vista/Jozu/Zoro-Mihawk
Team Pirates would lose overall but if its stalling, they could
but anyways, no chance of Pirates winning but still there is possibility of rescuing Ace and fleeing :kriwhat:

you guys forget BB? yes maybe luffy can save ace but if ace so easily provoked then the result would be the same pretty sure akainu have ACoC too
n BB still target WB regadless of situation n ace can target BB because his Hot Blood persona n get wrecked

Ace will be saved...

A team composed of Nami, Sanji, Robin and Brook can easily remove Ace's cuffs via stealth (with Usopp and Franky as long range support) unless Sengoku and Garp are on high guard via CoO...