Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

• Winters Socalo

• Total voters
Okay here’s a theory, it contains spoilers. Don’t read it if you’re not up to date.

We know that Mana is the pillar and the Noah’s pretend to be a family. That makes sense, if the heart destroys the Millennium Earl the pillar would be reborn and destroy the Noah. That’s why the Noah’s are so afraid of the Heart. I think the "pillar" is the true Apostel of God, the messiah. The world of the Noah’s got destroyed (the Apocalypse) and a new world was created. The Noah’s fled with the Ark. The Pillar became the host of Adam, exactly like Allen and Neah. That’s why the Millennium Earl has this inner fight. I think he split into two and Mana had Adam’s part and Neah had the pillars part.
I also think that this form

is an ancient Golem like Tim
True, but in flashback of Mana we got info that Mana probably will became Pillar himself. Now if you look on his sword and Allen's sword they look simmilar. But Mana's sword is in right hand, while Allen's sword is in left hand. I believe their power could be called as Right and Left hand of God. Now despair that is always keep staying with Noah family could be explaned by the fact that Earl from the very begining is destinated to became a Pillar, that is actually what Road Camelot think about in chapter where Pillar was revealed. But case of Mana flashback we know that Mana decided to became earl, bring Three Days of Darkness to prevent event where he will "explode". So basically we could say that Earl is bomb and Detonator is Heart.
As we know Earl give birth to humanity, but because of fact that he will eventually destroy this world he gonna mad. Also there should be reason why Noah family couldn't just leave this world, world that was created by em.
So in the end Noah family is like sinners that have to suffer untill they will face God Wrath.
Now I agree that Earl appearence is ancient Golem(nice idea how to call that tho), or program, that right now became broken and consist "madness bug". I mean in battle with Skin Borick we heard how Noah called himself immortal being. Road Camelot, girl who knows everything, explaned that at the very begining: Noah family are the humans that get to the peake evolution of humanity. But there should be some sort of place that keep Noah alive even after death. I assume that someone put a "virus" in it...so case of fact that Noah family is connected to each other(Road and Ticky cried when Skin died), the madness virus wad spread on every Noah. That became a reason why Noah's believe that losing their personality toinner Noah is something disgraceful. But Golem has that virus as well, so Earl(Earl golem) became a "puppet of destruction" , exactly what Neah called him.

Last edited:
True, but in flashback of Mana we got info that Mana probably will became Pillar himself. Now if you look on his sword and Allen's sword they look simmilar. But Mana's sword is in right hand, while Allen's sword is in left hand. I believe their power could be called as Right and Left hand of God. Now despair that is always keep staying with Noah family could be explaned by the fact that Earl from the very begining is destinated to became a Pillar, that is actually what Road Camelot think about in chapter where Pillar was revealed. But case of Mana flashback we know that Mana decided to became earl, bring Three Days of Darkness to prevent event where he will "explode". So basically we could say that Earl is bomb and Detonator is Heart.
As we know Earl give birth to humanity, but because of fact that he will eventually destroy this world he gonna mad. Also there should be reason why Noah family couldn't just leave this world, world that was created by em.
So in the end Noah family is like sinners that have to suffer untill they will face God Wrath.
Now I agree that Earl appearence is ancient Golem(nice idea how to call that tho), or program, that right now became broken and consist "madness bug". I mean in battle with Skin Borick we heard how Noah called himself immortal being. Road Camelot, girl who knows everything, explaned that at the very begining: Noah family are the humans that get to the peake evolution of humanity. But there should be some sort of place that keep Noah alive even after death. I assume that someone put a "virus" in it...so case of fact that Noah family is connected to each other(Road and Ticky cried when Skin died), the madness virus wad spread on every Noah. That became a reason why Noah's believe that losing their personality toinner Noah is something disgraceful. But Golem has that virus as well, so Earl(Earl golem) became a "puppet of destruction" , exactly what Neah called him.
After reading this I just thought:
"The mysteries and lore of D Gray Man are more interesting than those of One Piece."

I can’t wait for the mansion. I still don’t know what Lavi‘s role will be. You know every volume has a SBS like section where the characters talk and answer some questions. Cross knows a lot about the Bookman Clan and their beginnings. It’s also implied that Lavi is strong as hell. Kanda said that he wins against Lavi during their training because he doesn’t take it serious. Lavi is one of the most mysterious characters

After reading this I just thought:
"The mysteries and lore of D Gray Man are more interesting than those of One Piece."

I can’t wait for the mansion. I still don’t know what Lavi‘s role will be. You know every volume has a SBS like section where the characters talk and answer some questions. Cross knows a lot about the Bookman Clan and their beginnings. It’s also implied that Lavi is strong as hell. Kanda said that he wins against Lavi during their training because he doesn’t take it serious. Lavi is one of the most mysterious characters
LOL ofcourse it is...it was always much more complicated and revelation of truth and secrets in D.Gray Man will be in hundreds times better then truth about ancient kingdom.
I mean we are waiting for real Worlds End and there is zero chance of it not happening. Three Days of Darkness maybe has goal to stop the Pillar but I believe it will cost billions of human lifes. So in the end it is still battle between Light and Darkness, not Good and Evil...case in both cases humanity will be destroyed and maybe only few people will survive.

Last edited:
LOL ofcourse it is...it was always much more complicated and revelation of truth and secrets in D.Gray Man will be in hundreds times better then truth about ancient kingdom.
I mean we are waiting for real Worlds End and there is zero chance of it not happening. Three Days of Darkness maybe has goal to stop the Pillar but I believe it will cost billions of human lifes. So in the end it is still battle between Light and Darkness, not Good and Evil...case in both cases humanity will be destroyed and maybe only few people will survive.
I know Hoshino has a serious illness but I really hope that we get a chapter per month. Do you think there’s a chance? I hope her health gets better. Maybe in 1-2 years we could get a monthly release

@Cross_Marian @Natalija @notAfanboy @Joy D. MADS @Mr.9000
@Ice devil slayer
@Luffywankishere

New Cover page of next chapter!

Post automatically merged:

I know Hoshino has a serious illness but I really hope that we get a chapter per month. Do you think there’s a chance? I hope her health gets better. Maybe in 1-2 years we could get a monthly release
She get surgery on her arm(if I'm correct, so her illness comes from some rare bones deasease, maybe I'm wrong tho) so she can't physically write more. I'm ok with that tho case it's better than Miura and thousend times better than Togashi.
I dropped D Gray Man I think when Kanda was about to fight the sweet's Noah? I really don't remember.
I really liked it, but the "1-chapter every 3 months" really stops me from picking it up again. =/
I mean the fact that Hunter x Hunter is on three years hiatus didn't stop you, right?! You dropped it on best fighting arc...case that fight wasn't best to begin with. I mean yeah swordman is cool, but best fight obviosly was Levi vs Road(sorry for spoiler), maybe that was best fight in series. But it's arguebly ofc...Kanda fight was good enough for those who love Swordman fights.

Last edited:
@Ice devil slayer
@Luffywankishere

New Cover page of next chapter!

She get surgery on her arm(if I'm correct) so she can't physically write more. I'm ok with that tho case it's better than Miura and thousend times better than Togashi.

I mean the fact that Hunter x Hunter is on three years hiatus didn't stop you, right?! You dropped it on best fighting arc...case that fight wasn't best to begin with. I mean yeah swordman is cool, but best fight obviosly was Levi vs Road(sorry for spoiler), maybe that was best fight in series. But it's arguebly ofc...Kanda fight was good enough for those who love Swordman fights.
Can just appreciate how good the character development of Kanda was? He was a typical Shonen badass but his backstory with Alma was just 10/10. He didn’t care for Allen but now he’s gonna sacrifice everything for him and it didn’t felt forced.

Can just appreciate how good the character development of Kanda was? He was a typical Shonen badass but his backstory with Alma was just 10/10. He didn’t care for Allen but now he’s gonna sacrifice everything for him and it didn’t felt forced.
Well, Kinda was good written character...still I started to like him only case of filler anime episode based on novel, case there was moment when depth of his character was revealed. But then again he was written well, so it was just first glimpse.
Also I disagree he never was just another badass character...but he was character with own personality. Hell, he even was the real leader of group and now he will became a captain. He is not just mc rival,or mc right hand. Kanda have his own story and own route. While it's true that AlmaKarma arc explanes a lot about him.
But yes right now Kanda follow Allen for some purpose...we will see for what exactly.

Want to share video from youtube, it's actually pretty good english version of 14-th song, which I'm sure you would like:
I really like Amalee vids that she has done, but this one is my of my favorites and it has more that 2 454 309 views so, kinda like how many D.Gray Man old school fans is out there:

@Ice devil slayer
@Luffywankishere @Cross_Marian @notAfanboy
@Natalija
Also just for comparison original one:

Last edited:
Well, Kinda was good written character...still I started to like him only case of filler anime episode based on novel, case there was moment when depth of his character was revealed. But then again he was written well, so it was just first glimpse.
Also I disagree he never was just another badass character...but he was character with own personality. Hell, he even was the real leader of group and now he will became a captain. He is not just mc rival,or mc right hand. Kanda have his own story and own route. While it's true that AlmaKarma arc explanes a lot about him.
But yes right now Kanda follow Allen for some purpose...we will see for what exactly.

Want to share video from youtube, it's actually pretty good english version of 14-th song, which I'm sure you would like:
I really like Amalee vids that she has done, but this one is my of my favorites and it has more that 2 454 309 views so, kinda like how many D.Gray Man old school fans is out there:

@Ice devil slayer
@Luffywankishere @Cross_Marian @notAfanboy
@Natalija
Also just for comparison original one:
I even bought this song on ITunes. It’s great

Spoiler if you’re not up to date

I think the true villain is Adam not the Earl itself. Road also has a good side. Cross said that Road is also born into this world, meaning that it’s her home too but the Noah memory is filling her up with hatred.
Innocence is just "power" and power is something neutral. The person using this power turns it into something good or bad. I think the church has it’s own evil agenda and the Earl is somehow using the Black Order for himself.
I think that current Mana is the possessor of the heart and the true apostle of God-the pillar.
In the bible God was sad and wanted to cleanse the world from the evil humanity. Maybe the previous world was a evil one, God sent Mana as the messiah or the real Noah and with an apocalypse the previous world was destroyed. Mana should’ve been the second chance for humanity (exactly like Noah) but the original Noah's also escaped thorough his Arc

Maker of Eden : Froi Tiedoll innocence is my fav

Also a great one is the time innocence from Miranda Lotto

Yep, agree Miranda's one of the best girl in DGM, and her Innocence is one of the best for sure
:steef:
Well, I like Tiedol power, I guess my favorite will be Noise Marie(guy with strings): Noel Organon Second Release: Aria of Grief, especially in anime it look really nice.

I think the true villain is Adam not the Earl itself. Road also has a good side. Cross said that Road is also born into this world, meaning that it’s her home too but the Noah memory is filling her up with hatred.
Innocence is just "power" and power is something neutral. The person using this power turns it into something good or bad. I think the church has it’s own evil agenda and the Earl is somehow using the Black Order for himself.
I think that current Mana is the possessor of the heart and the true apostle of God-the pillar.
In the bible God was sad and wanted to cleanse the world from the evil humanity. Maybe the previous world was a evil one, God sent Mana as the messiah or the real Noah and with an apocalypse the previous world was destroyed. Mana should’ve been the second chance for humanity (exactly like Noah) but the original Noah's also escaped thorough his Arc
Well, kinda hard to say... you see Innocence comes from other world, while Dark Metter is a part of this world, this why Tiky was able to fly in air, while his power cannot let him go threw Innocence. Again Innocence has heart which has a duty to destroy Earl, also if you kill Heart Innocence will dissapear. While I believe that Heart is indeed final boss, not the final villain, case you know Earl is villain, but he is trying to destroy the Heart, even with any cost. While it could be that Three Days of Darkness is only way to made Heart vulnerable, but I believe that after Three Days there will be almost nothing left. I mean Three Days of Darkness is same thing, that Lenalee saw in her vision, whick kinda looks like one of the possible ends of DGM. I mean this vision is jusy showing what will happen if Earl win the war.

Yep, agree Miranda's one of the best girl in DGM, and her Innocence is one of the best for sure
:steef:
Well, I like Tiedol power, I guess my favorite will be Noise Marie(guy with strings): Noel Organon Second Release: Aria of Grief, especially in anime it look really nice.

Well, kinda hard to say... you see Innocence comes from other world, while Dark Metter is a part of this world, this why Tiky was able to fly in air, while his power cannot let him go threw Innocence. Again Innocence has heart which has a duty to destroy Earl, also if you kill Heart Innocence will dissapear. While I believe that Heart is indeed final boss, not the final villain, case you know Earl is villain, but he is trying to destroy the Heart, even with any cost. While it could be that Three Days of Darkness is only way to made Heart vulnerable, but I believe that after Three Days there will be almost nothing left. I mean Three Days of Darkness is same thing, that Lenalee saw in her vision, whick kinda looks like one of the possible ends of DGM. I mean this vision is jusy showing what will happen if Earl win the war.

I believe that Mana is the owner of the heart and that Allen is the catalyst for awakening it. Apo turned Allen into a child and gave him Innocence -> Allen will destroy the Earl/Adam/Noah side and the heart will awaken. That’s why the Noah's are so afraid of the Heart, they turned Mana into the Earl and pretend to be a family. If the heart destroys the Earl the Pillar will come back and he will destroy them. Someone who’s worried for Allen is the heart…

There’s another thing, Road said that "Nea fought for Mana"
Maybe Nea wants to become the Earl and by becoming the Earl , Mana will become the owner of the heart and can destroy him. Maybe Nea wants to sacrifice himself

No, we still have new chapters each four month, it didn't come out each month case of mangaka health.
I may have to start fresh and catch up. I stopped reading because I caught up with it and was going to wait a while to read again but I completely forgot about it.
Guess you can to do that, especially on Halloween period of time. Plus new chapter will be released this week.

W

Wonderful World

When I first started D. Gray Man, I remember loving the story. I eventually stopped reading once waiting for new chapters became too much for me. The Noah stuff with Allen is exciting, so I'm looking forward to that once I jump back in.

I believe that Mana is the owner of the heart and that Allen is the catalyst for awakening it. Apo turned Allen into a child and gave him Innocence -> Allen will destroy the Earl/Adam/Noah side and the heart will awaken. That’s why the Noah's are so afraid of the Heart, they turned Mana into the Earl and pretend to be a family. If the heart destroys the Earl the Pillar will come back and he will destroy them. Someone who’s worried for Allen is the heart…

There’s another thing, Road said that "Nea fought for Mana"
Maybe Nea wants to become the Earl and by becoming the Earl , Mana will become the owner of the heart and can destroy him. Maybe Nea wants to sacrifice himself
Interesting theory, but then how we can understand this pannel? I mean here it is clear that Mana needs to destroy the Heart, while he is afraid?! that otherwise he will became a Pillar. Also Earl is looking for Heart and he said that "Heart" could use dummie or even hide. I'm not sure if Earl could be the Heart honestly, but if he is than Noah's fighting has no sence. If Earl will die Innocence will dissapear in this world, so they will won this war, I believe this is same thing.
Well, maybe Earl is a part of Heart which could be the case, that's why he actually looking for Heart, case if he found it he will not became a Pillar in the end. But I believe that Pillar and Heart even if being basically part of one organism, it's doesn't mean that they could be called both as Heart. I mean organism has not only Heart, but brain, arms, legs...but yeah it is connected, and if Heart will die whole organism will die with this Heart. And that actually could be the case...Innocence is hiding inside Earl, so if Heart will be destroyed I believe it could mean that Earl and Noah family will die too. So...maybe they fighting just to die? I don't really know.
But I like your points here.

When I first started D. Gray Man, I remember loving the story. I eventually stopped reading once waiting for new chapters became too much for me. The Noah stuff with Allen is exciting, so I'm looking forward to that once I jump back in.
Yoo that's cool. And I agree that waiting for new chapters was really something back in days. I mean I catch up with manga at the year 2014 and that time long hiatus happened, case of Hoshino health. I remember when chapter was realeased once per 2 years(hello Hunter x Hunter), or like one chapter release with 6 pages...and then 1 year Hiatus happened, that was really hard feeling, when your favorite manga/anime has continuation like that. But here we are...now we get at least 4 chapters each year. And hopefully that amount of pages will increase if Hoshino will feel better.
I mean, yes 4 chapters per year is not good, but if it was like 50 pages chapters? That would be enough to enjoy manga as we can. But unfortunately it always depends on Hoshino health...so it could jump from 35 pages to 15, which is not good thing, but I don't want Hoshino to end up as Miura, case I don't believe that someone could finish this story like Hoshino planned.
But yeah, if you going to catch up with manga, then join us :D

Last edited: