Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
These aliens are really brutal. Vamola seems to be getting quite the exposition. I hope it's not cuz she's dead for real tho :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Damn Vamola surely had some screwed up childhood.... I didn't really care about her much before, but this hits the feels :pepecry:
Yeah I get that. And you're spot on. This has Deffo enriched her character and appeal.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Its still Amaze me how Yukinobu Tatsu-sensei and his assistant drew this detail on weekly,
Sasuga former Fujimoto-Sensei Assistant:kata:, hope for the best of Dandadan team:sweat:
Yeah the art is incredible.

Really good chapter once again. Really showing off what Vamola went through and it makes you feel for her.

Oh the feels.... I was mildly interested in Vamola previously, and I never had an idea that her flashback will make me so emotional. She went through a lot, didn't she?
That's a quality made flashback, usually I am annoyed to be cut in the middle of the battle, but it was such a right place, right time approach, that I can only applaud the mangaka. Absolute W.

And such a nice transition to the present.
Seriously, Oda could learn from his colleagues, I hate how he handles flashbacks, Reverie stuff feels like a filler after all that hype...

On topic, poor Vamola, she did bring those crazy aliens to the Earth, but you hardly can blame her for that.