Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
So.... I read the first chapter of this manga today, and this escalated from 0 to 100 so quickly I didn't even know what I was reading anymore lmao. I really don't know what to feel about this manga yet, but damn, that was one hell of a first chapter lol.

You really recommended some funky stuff, Light lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So.... I read the first chapter of this manga today, and this escalated from 0 to 100 so quickly I didn't even know what I was reading anymore lmao. I really don't know what to feel about this manga yet, but damn, that was one hell of a first chapter lol.

You really recommended some funky stuff, Light lol.
Lmao. Aight. Keep on reading. It might grow on you lol. It's giving me crazy vibes like CSM.

This part had me dying lmao

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That part had me dying as well lmao.

I was like bruh.. that granny has what now? :suresure:

Even those aliens from before, this whole chapter was people obsessed with bananas lol.
Lmao. I know right.

When this page popped out, I was like what the fuck br0??

Which is why I said it's a bit weird, but the story seems interesting, the characters are fun, and the art is amazing.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Lmao. I know right.

When this page popped out, I was like what the fuck br0??

Which is why I said it's a bit weird, but the story seems interesting, the characters are fun, and the art is amazing.
I read that twice, and burst out laughing lmao. That's one horny granny hahaha.

Yeah, I'll continue reading it and I'll make my judgement on it after a chapter or two. The art is definitely a plus point for me like you said.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I read that twice, and burst out laughing lmao. That's one horny granny hahaha.

Yeah, I'll continue reading it and I'll make my judgement on it after a chapter or two. The art is definitely a plus point for me like you said.
Aight. I'd recommend finishing all 6 chapters tbh. The first 3 are long, but from the 4th onwards the number of pages is like 20-25. The 6th chapter came out today so there isn't gonna be anything new until next week. Probably gives you enough time to read it all lol.

I read the first 3 chapters
Can't say i'm invested or i'm enjoying the plot but the girl mc is likeable and her grandma is hot so i'm gonna catch up and see if i should drop it or not

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Alright, so I read the second chapter and I should say that the weirdness was toned down a lot compared to the first chapter lol.

I think I should say i expected the grannyโ€™s power to be useful in some way. But when the guy turned into the half granny, the design looked pretty funny lmao.

What I liked more was the girl actually being useful and attaching the seal back on the gate while getting beat up. Iโ€™m just happy she didnโ€™t turn out to be just some cheerleader on the side, cause that would just be too cliche.

The rest of the chapter was pretty funny overall. Iโ€™m liking the humor so far, along with the art, I think these two are its strongest aspects.

Havenโ€™t read after chapter 2 yet.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What I liked more was the girl actually being useful and attaching the seal back on the gate while getting beat up. Iโ€™m just happy she didnโ€™t turn out to be just some cheerleader on the side, cause that would just be too cliche.
Yeah I like that too. Momo is dope.

Havenโ€™t read after chapter 2 yet.
Aight, keep us updated.

I read the first 3 chapters
Can't say i'm invested or i'm enjoying the plot but the girl mc is likeable and her grandma is hot so i'm gonna catch up and see if i should drop it or not
Okay
Not interested
I will drop this series for now and maybe give it another chance in a couple month if people start saying good things about it

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Chapter 7 is out. The art is amazing.

Ain't read nothing yet slag @Light D Lamperouge
Post automatically merged:

Give me this week.
So hoe?
Post automatically merged:

Chapters 8 and 9 are out too.

LARIMO!!!!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Chapters 11 and 12 are out.

I love the design of Okarun's new transformation.

This manga is just my aesthetic to a tee. Like everyoneโ€™s hype about Kaiju no 8 (which is also cool) and other series, but this is my type of shit. I love the character designs (both transformations for Okarun have been great). The characters are lively and endearing. The atmosphere can be disturbing and outrageously absurd without it feeling jarring.

This easily falls into the same category as stuff like JJK, CSM & Jigokuraku (which are my 3 favorite new gen shounens). I want to see where this series can go.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wonder who this Lady in the red dress is and what's her connection to Aira.