Versus Battle Dark Matter Thieves vs Monster Association

By Murata’s own words, Geryuganshoop is pretty much a fodder to Orochi, who is in the same tier as Geryuganshoop and Tatsumaki, unless we enter a pebble throwing contest then Geryuganshoop might win against Tatsumaki lmfao.
:vistalaugh:

If Geryuganshoop and others are ''pretty much a fodder'' how do they have a ''minimal chance'' to defeat Orochi?

You think Jinbe has a ''minimal chance'' to defeat Akainu or he has ''no chance''?

All you can prove with that quote is that Orochi would win a vast majority against Boros's commanders, although he would be still heavily injured while doing it, and there is a minimal chance that he can even lose to them, which means it's a competitive fight but Orochi is heavily favorite, if Boros's commanders get lucky, it's possible that they can even win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Geryuganshoop and others are ''pretty much a fodder'' how do they have a ''minimal chance'' to defeat Orochi?
Geryuganshoop has about as much of a chance against Orochi as pre-timeskip Blackbeard had against Magellan: which is to say it would be a miracle if 3 Geryuganshoops defeated Orochi lol.

It’s the peaceful special series section here so calm your asses
Oh I am calm, tell that to Lee, as usual he created the drama, I didn't insult Lee, so don't make excuse like ''you insulted him too'' thing please, if I did, show me.

For example, Lee insults so much that you can't even delete his posts properly :vistalaugh: the guy is very angry for some reason, you missed these parts;
Geryuganshoop has about as much of a chance against Orochi as pre-timeskip Blackbeard had against Magellan: which is to say it would be a miracle if 3 Geryuganshoops defeated Orochi lol.
:doffytroll:
Good, then they can defeat him because Pre-TS Blackbeard already defeated Magellan in the second fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The thing is

Golden Sperm Orichi and Tatsu were compared to each other

Tatsu was said > Golden Sperm
And Orochi >= Golden Speem

Tatsu fought Psykorochi and did well.

So around it is safe to say Tatsumaki >= Orochi >= Golden sperm

Oh I am calm, tell that to Lee, as usual he created the drama, I didn't insult Lee, so don't make excuse like ''you insulted him too'' thing please, if I did, show me.

For example, Lee insults so much that you can't even delete his posts properly :vistalaugh: the guy is very angry for some reason, you missed the delete these parts;
Let’s go back to the topic, everything else will be deleted.

if someone insult the other again he will be thread banned and warn.

The thing is

Golden Sperm Orichi and Tatsu were compared to each other

Tatsu was said > Golden Sperm
And Orochi >= Golden Speem

Tatsu fought Psykorochi and did well.

So around it is safe to say Tatsumaki >= Orochi >= Golden sperm
Even if assume that Tatsumaki >= Geryuganshoop based on Tatsumaki has better chance than Boros's commanders to defeat Orochi, and if we ignore that Geryuganshoop is even better than Tatsumaki at one area of psychic ability, which is a great feat even for a Dragon level monster, imagine Bakuzan or Hellfire is being better than Gouketsu or Flashy Flash at one area of fighting, it would be a great feat for them.

God level Boros's level is still too high for anyone here.

We know even Dragon level beings can one-shot each other when there is a gap between them, even when they are all in the same Dragon level.

-Flashy Flash is Dragon level, he dealt with 2 Dragon level speedsters Hellfire and Gale Wind at the same time.
-Fullpower Bang is Dragon level, yet he one-shotted 2 Dragon level opponents; Fuhrer Ugly and Gums.
-Dragon level Gouketsu could one-shot or low-diff Dragon level Bakuzan.

There are levels inside of Dragon level as well.

There are only two God level fighters; Prime Garou and Boros based on ONE's statement about how close Boros v Prime Garou would be, and Garou saying that he is God level, not Dragon.

ONE: ''Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match... I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.''

Boros would one-shot anyone in here since the gap is too much, bigger than the gap between a Dragon level being with another Dragon level being.

We also have Geryuganshoop + other commanders alone have ''minimal'' chance to defeat Orochi, who is the strongest monster of the association. If that minimal chance doesn't happen, it's fine, they can still give high-difficulty to Orochi before losing, and that's even without Boros doing anything.

I doubt any monster except for Prime Garou can even break Boros's armor, it needed Saitama's normal punch to break it, and a single normal punch defeated Orochi, strongest monster in the association. Boros can potentially beat any monster here with low-mid diff without even unleashing his full power, if they somehow break Boros's armor and unleash Boros's fullpower, Boros would start to one-shot them one by one due to the big power gap between him and the others. He is too fast, too strong, he has extremely powerful energy blasts from long range.

So, yup Boros solos this. :goyea:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even if assume that Tatsumaki >= Geryuganshoop based on Tatsumaki has better chance than Boros's commanders to defeat Orochi, and if we ignore that Geryuganshoop is even better than Tatsumaki at one area of psychic ability, which is a great feat even for a Dragon level monster, imagine Bakuzan or Hellfire is being better than Gouketsu or Flashy Flash at one area of fighting, it would be a great feat for them.

God level Boros's level is still too high for anyone here.

We know even Dragon level beings can one-shot each other when there is a gap between them, even when they are all in the same Dragon level.

-Flashy Flash is Dragon level, he dealt with 2 Dragon level speedsters Hellfire and Gale Wind at the same time.
-Fullpower Bang is Dragon level, yet he one-shotted 2 Dragon level opponents; Fuhrer Ugly and Gums.
-Dragon level Gouketsu could one-shot or low-diff Dragon level Bakuzan.

There are levels inside of Dragon level as well.

There are only two God level fighters; Prime Garou and Boros based on ONE's statement about how close Boros v Prime Garou would be, and Garou saying that he is God level, not Dragon.

ONE: ''Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match... I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.''

Boros would one-shot anyone in here since the gap is too much, bigger than the gap between a Dragon level being with another Dragon level being.

We also have Geryuganshoop + other commanders alone have ''minimal'' chance to defeat Orochi, who is the strongest monster of the association. If that minimal chance doesn't happen, it's fine, they can still give high-difficulty to Orochi before losing, and that's even without Boros doing anything.

I doubt any monster except for Prime Garou can even break Boros's armor, it needed Saitama's normal punch to break it, and a single normal punch defeated Orochi, strongest monster in the association. Boros can potentially beat any monster here with low-mid diff without even unleashing his full power, if they somehow break Boros's armor and unleash Boros's fullpower, Boros would start to one-shot them one by one due to the big power gap between him and the others. He is too fast, too strong, he has extremely powerful energy blasts from long range.

So, yup Boros solos this. :goyea:
Tatsumaki is > Ganshoop not >=.

I think Psykorochi + Golden Sperm + All others can crack Boros armor.

But meteoric burst Boros and even more collapsing star roar canon will destroy everyone

And about Garou : he is not a god level monsters he can say whatever he wants he is « just » Dragon + /in betweener level

We’ve never seen god level monster yet
If that minimal chance doesn't happen, it's fine, they can still give high-difficulty to Orochi before losing
Having minimal chance doesn’t mean high diff for me. I don’t think they can give him something higher than mid diff.
And Orochi is not Psykorochi : Psykorochi is even stronger, one mega beam will destroy them.

The only chance they have is to merge all together in one mega monsters. If they don’t do that Boros erases them

Tatsumaki is > Ganshoop not >=.

I think Psykorochi + Golden Sperm + All others can crack Boros armor.

But meteoric burst Boros and even more collapsing star roar canon will destroy everyone

And about Garou : he is not a god level monsters he can say whatever he wants he is « just » Dragon + /in betweener level

We’ve never seen god level monster yet

Having minimal chance doesn’t mean high diff for me. I don’t think they can give him something higher than mid diff.
And Orochi is not Psykorochi : Psykorochi is even stronger, one mega beam will destroy them.

The only chance they have is to merge all together in one mega monsters. If they don’t do that Boros erases them
Ok, how do you scale the difficulties?

Let's assume that Law can give mid-diff to Doflamingo,

Do you think Law alone has ''minimal chance'' to defeat Doflamingo, or ''no chance'' at all?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ok, how do you scale the difficulties?

Let's assume that Law can give mid-diff to Doflamingo,

Do you think Law alone has ''minimal chance'' to defeat Doflamingo, or ''no chance'' at all?
Minimal means their chance to defeat him are not 0 but really close to it. So they need exceptional circumstances to beat him. Most of the time 99% Orochi will beat them.

Murata meant that Orochi was quite above them.

If I had to guess Law % of victory against Doffy given they are not worlds appart I wouldn’t say minimal but yeah it’s quite low. But over 100 fights maybe with the right circumstances Law can take some.

Minimal means their chance to defeat him are not 0 but really close to it. So they need exceptional circumstances to beat him. Most of the time 99% Orochi will beat them.

Murata meant that Orochi was quite above them.

If I had to guess Law % of victory against Doffy given they are not worlds appart I wouldn’t say minimal but yeah it’s quite low. But over 100 fights maybe with the right circumstances Law can take some.
I think Law has ''no chance'' to defeat Doflamingo, but still he can give somewhat mid-difficulty before losing. So I wouldn't say Law has ''minimal chance'' to defeat Doflamingo in 1 v 1, if Law vs Doflamingo was a high-diff instead of mid-diff, only then I would say he has minimal chance.