β€Ž

Date a Live V
Episodes: 12
Date of Release: 10th April 2024
Studios: Geek Toys
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi
Theme: Harem, School

Synopsis:

Fifth Season of the popular Date a Live series. This season will be plot heavy and will focus on unveiling the mysteries behind the Spirits.

Trailer:

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I mean the spirits even call their weapons "angels".
Kekw
Exactly.

As trivia, Yoshino for example "occupies" the Fourth Sephira of the kaballah which is "Kindness".

It's pretty cool.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Exactly.

As trivia, Yoshino for example "occupies" the Fourth Sephira of the kaballah which is "Kindness".

It's pretty cool.
Yoshino

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

:kata:

this season kicks of great, Nia is a very interesting character, very wild plotline that opened up

good shit, also the animation looks cleaner for sure

Last edited:
Dang, need to catch up soon. Stop at the first three episodes of season 3 due to how J.C. Staff massacred the anime. But oh well, just need to finish it and binge the movies and I can watch season 4.

P.S.
Top 5 best girls:kata:

1. Tohka
2. Kurumi
3. Kaguya
4. Miku
5. Kotori

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
That epic OP

A bit of a shame that Sweet Arms didn't perform the opening song

But I like it nonetheless

Aight, finally catch up. Took me a good minutes.
Top 5 best girls:kata:

1. Tohka
2. Kurumi
3. Kaguya
4. Miku
5. Kotori
Let me redo this list real quick since it changed quite a bit.

1. Tohka (cute and funny)
2. Kurumi (no need to say for this one, her Date A Bullet story is fascinating and can't wait to see more of her spin-off)
3. Origami (her story concluded well in season 3 and I always felt like she's kinda underrated, so she bumped from number 8 to top 3 in my list)
4. Kaguya (she's like the Yamai version of Tohka)
5. Nia (she's still new but her taste in 2D shots up to top 5 instantly)
6. Kotori (I like her more now)
7. Miku (cute and pretty, good development at first but then kinda went off the track a bit later on so she dropped on the list)
8. Yoshino (cute and kinda underrated)
9. Yuzuru (she's like the Yamai version of Origami but her speech pattern can get on my nerves sometimes)
10. Natsumi (she have a good development at first like Miku but then again, didn't get enough spotlight after that, her Onee-san version is hot though)

Honorable mentions:
- Shido (I usually don't like male MC in most harem anime but he's at least not cringe and beta-mental, except the facts that he keep asking advice from Ratatoskr most of the time and rather not from his true feelings and perspective and his brain just shut down during the two OVA episodes but we're not gonna talk about that)
- Ellen Mathers (good female antagonist so far)
- Mana Takamiya (she's a cool character, would love to see her backstory at least)
- Isaac Westcott (cool villain, man really pull a Estarossa in the new episode Lmao)
- Reine (cool and composed, I got a feeling that she could be important in the future, just a hunch)
- Kannazuki (his lolicon fetish is funny to watch lol)

I don't count characters like Mayuri, Rinne, Hibiki, Rio, Maria, etc. because they're not part of the main story.

Seasons visuals rankings: I'd say S4 > S3 > S1 = S2 in term of visuals, animation wise: S4 > S1 = S2 > S3.

Opening songs rankings: I'd say Op 1 > Op 4 > Op 2 > Op 3. Ending songs: Ed 4 > Ed 1 > Ed 3 > Ed 2.

I'll do Spirits powers and strength rankings later.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Between the Yamai Sisters I like Kaguya more but I don't dislike Yuzuru speech pattern.

I actually never did a ranking of the girls before.

Might do it and their power ranking too