Actually the writing is enjoyable. I don't care about whatever respecting the original material or whut. But I don't even know the original material so I have no words to say.
Hot take in here? Each episode has been better than the last. Great episode tonight! Hal and John's Junior's dynamic has had me on the edge. I've really enjoyed Kyle Chandler's performances.
Hot take in here? Each episode has been better than the last. Great episode tonight! Hal and John's Junior's dynamic has had me on the edge. I've really enjoyed Kyle Chandler's performances.
Yeah, they didn't stick the landing. I enjoyed each ep before the finale, but this just felt like an intentionally disrespectful conclusion to Hal Jordan's character.
Yeah, they didn't stick the landing. I enjoyed each ep before the finale, but this just felt like an intentionally disrespectful conclusion to Hal Jordan's character.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.