Break Week Debuking Gohdroger

Some people still believe that Gohdroger know the future events of One Piece. Here he admit that his post are not leaks:

He is obviously a fan having fun spreading his theories. But if there are people still believing that he knows all the future events of OP I will show some of his failed predictions:

Ginny was not rescued by RA and Bonney is 12 years old

Laffite is not in Egg Head; he didn't mention that Van Augur was in the Island. Their mission was not kidnapping Nico Robin

That's not God Valley lore...

Kuma body was not controlled by Saturn and Luffy didnt fight against Kuma

Last edited:
Some people still believe that Gohdroger know the future events of One Piece. Here he admit that his post are not leaks:

He is obviously a fan having fun spreading his theories. But if there are people still believing that he knows all the future events of OP I will show some of his failed predictions:

Ginny was not rescued by RA and Bonney is 12 years old

Laffite is not in Egg Head; he didn't mention that Van Augur was in the Island. Their mission was not capture Nico Robin

That's not God Valley lore...

Kuma body was not controlled by Saturn and Luffy didnt fight against Kuma
Realized this guy was just a theorist like two years ago, but he admittedly fooled me at first

Also, it’s impossible for anyone to have highly specific leaks from chapters that haven’t even been written yet.

Oda doesn’t meticulously plan every single aspect of the story. He has a general plan, and he fills things in as he goes. He also changes things on a whim.

The only things you can really “leak” are the next 3-4 chapters Oda has already drawn but hasn’t published yet.

C

CensoredbyWG

Becore egghead even started he said:

Bonney was kid.

Vegapunk would tell important message to the world.

Dragon was a marine(obviously admiral).

Timeskip which will happen in elbaf.

Franky getting kuma's fruit.

Blackbeard pirates in egghead.

Robin will be kidnapped later on.

Bonney was kid.

Stop please

He doesn't have leaks

Everyone speculated that Dragon wad a marine

Franky isn't earting a df

anyone with half a brain knew this guy was fake as hell, there's nothing he says that needs to be debunked since it's all just his own speculation
Well I guess the user down below has no brain then.:hihihi:

Bonney was kid.

1108 was the ultimate proof that he is right, franky getting kuma's powers will set it in stone.