Anime Discussion Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime General Discussion

I guess someone should have started a season 3 thread?

But oh well, it's over already so...

I liked this season very much, but I must say the fight between Muichiro and Gyokko was much better in the Manga imo.

I can't wait for next season. It's going to be so epic it must have it's own thread. I can't wait for the reactions to the strongest Hashira!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I guess someone should have started a season 3 thread?

But oh well, it's over already so...

I liked this season very much, but I must say the fight between Muichiro and Gyokko was much better in the Manga imo.

I can't wait for next season. It's going to be so epic it must have it's own thread. I can't wait for the reactions to the strongest Hashira!
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor can just update the opening/thread title and make it a general Demon Slayer anime thread^^

This thread can be a general DS discussion thread. No need for Season 3 discussion thread unless you want to create one in the Demon Slayer section then go ahead.

Anyway, not gonna lie, I was never a big fan of Swordsmith Village arc, Fifth and Fourth Upper Moons was never my favorite demons, so I couldn't care less about them.

I'm not particularly fond of Muichiro either. He's in the middle tier of my Favorite Hashira list. But Kanroji is one of my favorite Hashira though, so I was kinda happy that she got featured in this arc. If this arc was just only Muichiro then this will be the worst arc of DS.

The only highlight of this arc was Nezuko starts speaking again UwU.

Season 1 and Season 2 outclass this season in terms of fights, enjoyment and hype.

In conclusion, if S1 is 9.5/10 and S2 is 11/10 then S3 is 7/10. Looking forward to the next arc.

This thread can be a general DS discussion thread. No need for Season 3 discussion thread unless you want to create one in the Demon Slayer section then go ahead.

Anyway, not gonna lie, I was never a big fan of Swordsmith Village arc, Fifth and Fourth Upper Moons was never my favorite demons, so I couldn't care less about them.

I'm not particularly fond of Muichiro either. He's in the middle tier of my Favorite Hashira list. But Kanroji is one of my favorite Hashira though, so I was kinda happy that she got featured in this arc. If this arc was just only Muichiro then this will be the worst arc of DS.

The only highlight of this arc was Nezuko starts speaking again UwU.

Season 1 and Season 2 outclass this season in terms of fights, enjoyment and hype.

In conclusion, if S1 is 9.5/10 and S2 is 11/10 then S3 is 7/10. Looking forward to the next arc.
Season 3 was mid yeah