Denver gave homeless people 1.000 $ a month, after 1 year half of them had housing

Well, we are not really that far from it here in France.

This is not something that is impossible to make and in finality every country on earth will have to do it. These are the only solutions to answer capitalism.

Here in Fr, we need to create a universal weigh, strenghten our social services and change the nature of psychiatrization. If we manage to do all of this, we could help people in the street quite easily. Of course, this can't be done if we don't tax rich people quite heavily. But its a necessity.
At least you don't have a Royal family leeching off the people

You are talking about the democrates, the democrates are liberals, they are not leftist but entry rightist or extrem center. I'm talking about leftist movements that have absolutely no say in the elections in the US.
In your mind what is the difference between your version of "the Left" and Democrats/Liberals

What is this leftist movement you are referring to?

In your mind what is the difference between your version of "the Left" and Democrats/Liberals

What is this leftist movement you are referring to?
The belief in Meritocracy.

The belief in meritocracy is what holds capitalism together.

The left wants to reform it or abolish it, the right wants to keep it or to reenforce it

- Milei wants to deregulate capitalism completely. (Libertarianism)
- Biden or Macron want to keep it as it is (liberalism capitalism)
- Sanders or Melenchon wants to reform it (social democracy)
- And the far left wants to get rid of it (through social revolutions movements)

Liberals, libertarians, identitarists and fascist believe completely in the myth of meritocracy.
Social democrates (real ones) radical leftist (like me), and far leftist on the other hand, understand it to be a false belief and a way to justify inequalities.

If you want to know if someone is on the capitalist side or not, ask them about meritocracy.

Last edited:
I'm curious, Logiko. If the person you were doing procuration for wanted to vote for a party you disagreed with, would you vote the way you wanted?

Is this possible?
I would respect the vote of the person.

I would be pissed at them, but I would completely respect their voice.

I would hate myself for my entire life for not respecting that.