Design Battle #6 : Iba Tetsuzaemon ( Bleach ) versus Blueno ( One Piece )

Your Choice folks :

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The most forgettable vice captain versus a plain ass CP agent...

I'll go Iba cause his design is a little less plain. Not that plain is bad... But there's more to look at with iba, you can tell a bit more about him. He's a well groomed and scarred man. Whereas Blueno fits his nebulous agent role well, with little individuality. But I prefer some personality over none.

The most forgettable vice captain versus a plain ass CP agent...

I'll go Iba cause his design is a little less plain. Not that plain is bad... But there's more to look at with iba, you can tell a bit more about him. He's a well groomed and scarred man. Whereas Blueno fits his nebulous agent role well, with little individuality. But I prefer some personality over none.
Iba became a captain and didn't have asingle feat in either anime or movies.

H

Haoshoku

Any Bleach character design can utterly low diff One Piece’s Saturday cartoon looking stuff.
Post automatically merged:

Iba became a captain and didn't have asingle feat in either anime or movies.
Renji was the most deserving. Could have even had him start his own thing with Squad 8.

In 686? Well that explains it away pretty easily, been a long time since I seen that final chapter.
Nah he said after the SS arc. He wants to fight under Byakuya. Ikkaku in their flashback about Bankai talks about he's similar to Renji as both want to fight and die under their current captains.

Iba is VC lvl
Blueno get neg diffed by pre ts G2 luffy :specialmeh:

Edit : Misread the title

blueno has a better design :milaugh:

Last edited:
- Great design but not enough exposure of those two fellows. -

Too bad we didn't see more of Iba.

( + Iba Zampakuto design is very lame +)