Manga Discussion Detective Conan Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 83

@Akai2

WTF are they actually serious??
Taken from the VA comments

Tagaki VA: "..the metropolitan police detective love story became a series, and now we finally reaches the goal in this movie (sob)..."

Satou VA: "...I hope everyone would go to the movie theater as if they're attending our wedding ceremony.."

@Akai2

Tagaki VA: "..the metropolitan police detective love story became a series, and now we finally reaches the goal in this movie (sob)..."

Satou VA: "...I hope everyone would go to the movie theater as if they're attending our wedding ceremony.."
What do they mean? IS Canon the Movie?
Are they a real couple? XDXDXD

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2

If this is indeed true and not usual bait, I'm conflicted. On one hand, I'm glad any plot point actually moved forward and broke the constant status quo. On the other hand, it sucks the wedding isn't going to be canon.

The early movies are GOATed!!
Pre TS Op, early dc everything is goated till half point but sadly it goes on for too long :josad:to remain that good or we grow up. Though DC is still good but the normal cases have started becoming boring but the BO and heiji cases are so nice
Post automatically merged:

The early movies are GOATed!!
Watched movie 3
Just masterpiece .What an epic movie
I thought Oda making lady characters look similar is problem but DC there are three Shinchi and so many Ran XD

Last edited:
Yeah, it's amazing.

Keep us updated with your progress :cheers:
Reached epsidoe 500.
The BO cases are 11/10
But sadly every other thing left a bad taste. I couldn't stand to watch the non plot canon cases They were too childish repetitive and boring.
If the early Dc cases weren't this goated maybe I would not have problem.
But yeah am following a guide to watch only plot related Canon case since eps 450.
1-350:10/10
400-500(excluding BO cases) :7.5/10
BO cases 11/10.
I just hope the Canon non plot cases are good later on @Akai2

Reached epsidoe 500.
The BO cases are 11/10
But sadly every other thing left a bad taste. I couldn't stand to watch the non plot canon cases They were too childish repetitive and boring.
If the early Dc cases weren't this goated maybe I would not have problem.
But yeah am following a guide to watch only plot related Canon case since eps 450.
1-350:10/10
400-500(excluding BO cases) :7.5/10
BO cases 11/10.
I just hope the Canon non plot cases are good later on @Akai2
Is Conan for 60% always persent when the homicide happens ?

Absolute Rawness

Thunder Bagua lol

This was peak ,excellent intro for a character.It was an excellent episode and I always thought the other guy was the good one.
The epsidoes were so raw at that time.

@Akai2 Its just like OP,the arstyle for FI,PH sucked ass same for DC.I dont know how every long running anime manage to get worse animation.
WCI last part and wano was saving grace for animation in OP.
I really hate DC new style,it became childish.
Only good thing at episode 500 rn is Black Organisaion case.Just hoping it returns to it gritty self
Post automatically merged:

Is Conan for 60% always persent when the homicide happens ?
Didnt quite get you