Powers & Abilities DFs the BB Pirates should be realistically hunting?

That idiot was still an underground broker at that point in the story with direct connections to Kaido and a whole kingdom under his thumb. So yeah, anybody with a brain would care, and I assume the Blackbeard pirates have brains.

I take it you're not a fan of Mingo? :catsure:

Anyway Blackbeard appears to be manipulative and opportunistic. He fruit stealing game probably has some strategy behind it. He probably won't go after every top tier fruit, just the stuff he wants.
Blackbeard is the guy who wasn't afraid to kill one a Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, go to the Marine HQ knowin the Whitebeard Pirates and Marines would both be after him, and attack the Revolutionary Army HQ. Doflamino isn't enough to make Blackbeard and his crew worried... and I called him an idiot because he for some reason believed that he had a chance in Dressrosa.

S

stealthblack

It would be useless to have Hancock's fruit as none of them are attractive enough to use it.
Devon if gets her nose done is one fine lady.:goyea: but yeah, she already has a fruit so. and bb has all those pretty girls now with him on that island.