Powers & Abilities Diable Jambe Works More Like a Devil Fruit

I am a Zoro fans, but even I can understand and accept DJ=friction.

Think of it this way:

1. Sanji is super fast. Don't you think he can just speedblitz a rotation to generate fire by friction?

2. It's about proficiency. Luffy needs to pump for G2 pre timeskip, yet he can do instantly post TS. Can't Sanji do the same? No need to spin so fast for a few seconds, he can just move his foot left and right so fast and hard, its enough to generate fire.

Now, the real problem is how Sanji maintains the fire. I always thought it was haki, especially since Oda said Sanji's heart burns hotter.

I am a Zoro fans, but even I can understand and accept DJ=friction.

Think of it this way:

1. Sanji is super fast. Don't you think he can just speedblitz a rotation to generate fire by friction?

2. It's about proficiency. Luffy needs to pump for G2 pre timeskip, yet he can do instantly post TS. Can't Sanji do the same? No need to spin so fast for a few seconds, he can just move his foot left and right so fast and hard, its enough to generate fire.

Now, the real problem is how Sanji maintains the fire. I always thought it was haki, especially since Oda said Sanji's heart burns hotter.
Girl stfu

Bump

Well fire is still fire, Sanji getting his flames from his body doesnt mean he has the strongest flames.

Sanji has fire, while Red Hawk creates it by the speed, so the attack iself with no fire is very fast and strong, add the fire and it is much stronger.
Sanjis flames boost his speed even more. That's what he said when he first uses diable jambe.