Controversial Diablo 2 Ressurected: Ladder Season 5

Hey there, is anyone on for the fifth ladder season in D2R?

It should launch imminently, maybe around September 28 @ 2PM PDT.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2/23991801/diablo-ii-resurrected-ladder-season-5-coming-soon

I am not yet 100% sure if I will play this season or not, since I have been very occupied with running my business, but there is a chance I might work on this. (Though I don't know if I would make any YouTube videos, I might just be interested in playing only.)

Honestly I am at a point where I should probably take life a lot more seriously and be far more efficient with my time, but I do very much love playing D2. I am entertaining the thought of running seriously on the season, but also nerfing myself and starting with an Bow-Zon rather than an MF sorc for the extra challenge.

If any of you guys are thinking of giving it a shot, please let me know and we might be able to voice chat and play a bit. I am not the utmost pro in terms of, I haven't really done key runs and probably could make a character to take down the ubers within the first 3 days like some, but I do know quite a lot about runewords and all the items, website resources and some builds I've played in the past.