Speculations Did BB wanted to create stone golem army?

Hancock DF is hax, but in a case of capablity it was only mediocre, as it was only useful with fodders, i think the reason BB wanted her powers is because it was a good combination to the newly acquired DF he got from Moria. :suresure:

He just didn't want the navy to get it and use it against him. Blackbard will indeed form a new army with Moria's help, but not based on stone. It will be based on Redhair shadows.

He just didn't want the navy to get it and use it against him. Blackbard will indeed form a new army with Moria's help, but not based on stone. It will be based on Redhair shadows.
yes he didn't want the marinew to have it, but it's clear he has a plan to the fruit, BB has knowledge when it comes to DF, he will get the one who he think more suitable to his scheme.

WTF? Her DF would work even at BB or Rayleigh. Luffy is the only one immune to it.
yet BB didn't turn into a stone you bozo, :suresure: momonga didn't turn into a stone by hurting himself, hancok power was no different to apoo, it can be exploited. and BB surely knows about it, hence he said the only thing he didn't know about the fruit is not turning the petrified people back to life even if the power been transfer to someone else,

And how her DF with Moria would work together? Nonsense
lol i thought people are smart eneough to figure it out, that's why i didn't put an explanation,
because moria's stolen
shadow's from the living, can be put in to inanimate object to make them live. there you have it dumbass.:cheers:

Last edited:
We never saw Moria bringing rocks to live.

And your idea is what? Cutting shadows and using at the same person but they are with stone?

And we don't even know they can have their shadows taken if their are petrified.