Questions & Mysteries Did Celestials really try to kill Dof and fail? And Dof's Ope plan...

Now we know 5 Planets are pretty strong, did Doflamingo really know about them how did they even fail to kill him if they ''really'' tried?

Doflamingo knew the national treasure hidden in Mariejoa so that the Celestial Dragons had no choice but to accept his demands:

''Because I know all about a crucial treasure...''

''When they realized they couldn't kill no matter how hard they tried, they become awfully coperative...''

''If I had the power of your Ope Ope no Mi in my hands that day... I would have been able to use the national treasure of Mariejois to control world itself''

While I was thinking, Darkness and Sea Water might be one of the counters to 5 Planets ''immortality'', perhaps Ope DF could be another counter as well based on Doflamingo's plan to overthrow them.

But not sure what Doflamingo really knew about them and how thought he could control the Marijoa with Ope DF is still a mystery.

C

Cruxroux

I don't think Gorosei take any action unless Void century is at risk. Doflamingo knew of a treasure not void century.

Gorosei won't be bothered to take action personally , then we are left with Admiral and Warlord at disposal.

Given he was a Warlord , Admiral won't do anything.
And for other Warlords , Mihawk Never listens. Crocodile won't listen either, Kuma ain't that strong.

Gorosei can't physically go around chasing a kid, they probably sent marine officers and such, and failed.
They probably didn't expect Dof to become a big deal, so they probably won't have thrown all resources on him.

And a National Treasure can be a thing or even a person.
The National Treasure is probably Imu, and what Doflamingo probably meant was that if he had the Ope Ope no Mi to swap personalities with himself and Imu, he would essentially be the king of the world.

On top of that, he said knowledge of this National Treasure will shake the world. Pretty much confirmed in the Reverie because Imu sitting on the throne is a secret that shook Wapol to his core, and everyone else who witnessed this. The world cannot know Imu, a 1 world leader exists, otherwise the WG will lose the trust of all its allied nations which would mean they defect and ALL probably stop paying the Celestial Tributes,

U can never trust someone completely, especially a pirate

And know the secret of marijoa (im??) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all, in term of danger for the gm
At the end of the day, Doffy was happy in his throne, with no particular ambition to doing anything grandiose.
The WG traded Dressrosa for peace and their secret being hidden.
Sounds like a win/win, since they don't give a shit about humans being ruled by a monster.

At the end of the day, Doffy was happy in his throne, with no particular ambition to doing anything grandiose.
The WG traded Dressrosa for peace and their secret being hidden.
Sounds like a win/win, since they don't give a shit about humans being ruled by a monster.
The problem doesn't change even if we consider the dd's attitude: u can never trust someone completely

Doflamingo had the power to destroy (?) the gm and they didn't do nothing about this

Too much risk for a single "insect", that u, the gm, can kill in 100 differents way whenever u want

It's a plot hole, like almost everything about gorosei's and im's actions, with nika, dd, yonko, wano ecc shit writing

U can never trust someone completely, especially a pirate

And know the secret of marijoa (im??) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all, in term of danger for the gm
At first after being a new Warlord probably Dof act more carefully, didn't go to Marijoa for a while even for a meeting, after he established his position as ''Joker'', he was a very valuable business partner to Government as their weapon provider. They wouldn't even consider to risk trying to kill him and not only they could fail to kill him again, this time they would lose their important business partner. Dof become so important for Government they even published fake newspapers and send CP agents to help him remain as the king of Dressrosa and also Warlord. At that point Dof knew, Government wouldn't even think try to kill him again so he probably only went to Marijoa after securing his position in the government.