Chapter Discussion Did chapter 1053 generate the highest amount of copium ever witnessed in the fandom?

Although the point is clearly that the two calamities are washed up, I found it strange for Oda to throw them under the bus anyway. I mean the government hasn't moved on Wano in all this time, and Kizaru even got turned down when he offered to attend. It's just a little weird if one admiral starts walking through the place and tearing ass, but we'll see how it works out for him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Invisible seastones
Invisible handcuffs
Invisible chains
Invisible King's bed
Invisible prison cells
This shit's real, I was writing up some of my crazy ass what-the-fuck-is-sleep-theories, and realized I was writing about King being in a bed. He ain't in a bed, he's just lying down in vine bondage.

Confirmation bias is a scary bitch. I think King is in a prison cell, though. That whole section is unclear as hell, I wish Oda would have made it clear how the fight started.

Can't wait to spend over a month speculating about whether Green Bull has a Black Blade, or not, or if his sword just looks like that because it's made out of wood

:lusalty:

Last edited: