Powers & Abilities Did Imu destroy Lulucia using his own power or a controllable weapon (Uranus/spaceship/flying beast etc)?

Imu's own power or Uranus / controllable weapon?

• Imu's own power

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Uranus / controllable weapon

Votes: 68 90.7%

• Total voters
my guess is ancient wep, it would be too OP if it was DF, considering it was an island country that was destroyed, that too OP to a standard only seen in HxH chimera king arc. the most Power DF can't do that shit, then can alter the surroundings, or destroy chunk of space similar to enel but not totally destroy an entire island.

my guess is ancient wep, it would be too OP if it was DF, considering it was an island country that was destroyed, that too OP to a standard only seen in HxH chimera king arc. the most Power DF can't do that shit, then can alter the surroundings, or destroy chunk of space similar to enel but not totally destroy an entire island.
There's devil fruit that could destroy a island country just by their concepts like Gura Gura no Mi and the Zushi Zushi no Mi.

my guess is ancient wep, it would be too OP if it was DF, considering it was an island country that was destroyed, that too OP to a standard only seen in HxH chimera king arc.
We've never seen this kind of destruction in HxH.
Also, Gura Gura no Mi keeps up with it. Nevertheless, whether it is Imu's power or not, the DC doesn't only stack at this kind of island. It can wipe out larger islands too for sure.

We've never seen this kind of destruction in HxH.
Also, Gura Gura no Mi keeps up with it. Nevertheless, whether it is Imu's power or not, the DC doesn't only stack at this kind of island. It can wipe out larger islands too for sure.
Meruem does, that's why i said chimera arc, his beam did destroy an island size, and it was told meruem power can rival a whole nation, and we know they used nukes in HxH

Show the feat. Meruem never wiped an island with mountain range like that. Also, nukes can't even destroy large mountains, let alone solid islands.
when did i said nukes can destroy an island, were talking about the power and that destruction level, meruem never wiped an island, simply because there's no island in that place, but the scale of the damage coming from him does range an island size. we don't need to be literral with this.

when did i said nukes can destroy an island, were talking about the power and that destruction level, meruem never wiped an island, simply because there's no island in that place, but the scale of the damage coming from him does range an island size. we don't need to be literral with this.
That's mountain level at best lmfao. Imu VAPORIZED AN ISLAND. No nuclear weapon comes close to this kind of power. Even if Meruem is 10x as strong as the strongest nuke, it's still not enough.

That's mountain level at best lmfao. Imu VAPORIZED AN ISLAND. No nuclear weapon comes close to this kind of power. Even if Meruem is 10x as strong as the strongest nuke, it's still not enough.
what does nuclear weapon have something to do with Meruem ability? i said meruem can rival a powerful nation's fire power, and humanities, strongest weapon are nukes, it doesn't mean meruem destructive scale are like of those.
actually it can be more destructive than nukes, nukes damage only comes with it's after effect .

in the Video meruem wiped out an entire rock, the size of a mountain, and he was only testing Yupi's ability, it was a regular blast.
Meruem can sure destroy an island the size of that, it wasn't big. meruem was indeed continental threat
He can supposely become infintely stronger very quickly, he was born to rule the whole Earth. So yes he can bust an island.