Powers & Abilities Did Imu destroy Lulucia using his own power or a controllable weapon (Uranus/spaceship/flying beast etc)?

Imu's own power or Uranus / controllable weapon?

• Imu's own power

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Uranus / controllable weapon

Votes: 68 90.7%

• Total voters
Because they left the WG
But is that enough reason? We already know the Revs had turned several countries beforehand, but none of them seem to have been erased like this. The Gorosei’s statement (which could just be misdirection) seems to imply that they already planned to destroy the island before knowing Sabo was there. It would make more sense if it was destroyed because Sabo was about to reveal Imu though.

what does nuclear weapon have something to do with Meruem ability? i said meruem can rival a powerful nation's fire power, and humanities, strongest weapon are nukes, it doesn't mean meruem destructive scale are like of those.
actually it can be more destructive than nukes, nukes damage only comes with it's after effect .

in the Video meruem wiped out an entire rock, the size of a mountain, and he was only testing Yupi's ability, it was a regular blast.
Meruem can sure destroy an island the size of that, it wasn't big. meruem was indeed continental threat
He can supposely become infintely stronger very quickly, he was born to rule the whole Earth. So yes he can bust an island.
Mate, only because Meruem can match a nations firepower doesn't mean he can wipe out islands. Pekoms destroyed countries, can he do the same like Imu's ancient weapon? This weapon is powerful enough to permanently change One Piece's map geography once and for all...

Mate, only because Meruem can match a nations firepower doesn't mean he can wipe out islands. Pekoms destroyed countries, can he do the same like Imu's ancient weapon? This weapon is powerful enough to permanently change One Piece's map geography once and for all...
watch the video again and again, he wiped out a rock the size of a mountain gone without a trace, and that was just using his one hand it was nothing but regular blast to test his newly acquired technique, now imagine him using both hands gathering more concentrated energy. he can surely wiped an island.
LOL don't know what your bitching about. Lulucia wasnt even that Huge. keep denying this shit. :kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
oda pretty retarded in terms of "il show you super feat now"
unless he thinks that this country is huge - its low tier feat in OP verse.
Utter nonsense.

The only other character to destroy an island ever was Enel. And as we saw from his attempt on Skypiea, it takes him a while to do so.

Imu is the only character to instantly destroy an island (literally erasing it from existence).

And she did it just by flexing.

Calling it a "low tier feat in OP verse" is incredibly dishonest.

It's currently the single best feat in OP.

@MonsterKaido, @Sentinel, @comrade, @Playa4321.

Its obvious it is Uranus and that he will see the clash of the three ancient weapons, even if i lack the creativity to imagine it
if its obvious - then its not true, cmon guys Oda know that everbody will "yeaaah Uranus", its something else
Post automatically merged:

Utter nonsense.

The only other character to destroy an island ever was Enel. And as we saw from his attempt on Skypiea, it takes him a while to do so.

Imu is the only character to instantly destroy an island (literally erasing it from existence).

And she did it just by flexing.

Calling it a "low tier feat in OP verse" is incredibly dishonest.

It's currently the single best feat in OP.

@MonsterKaido, @Sentinel, @comrade, @Playa4321.
nope. We know that Oda likes kintetic energy, with KE its not even top5 feat in verse. Just check some sites about "feats and calcs", nobody hype this shit.

watch the video again and again, he wiped out a rock the size of a mountain gone without a trace, and that was just using his one hand it was nothing but regular blast to test his newly acquired technique, now imagine him using both hands gathering more concentrated energy.
Yeah... He destroyed a solid mountain, and now? This doesn't prove that he's capable of annihilating an entire island with a single shot, regardless of how casual he was. Mihawk also casually cut an iceberg which dwarfed Marineford. Can he now cut through multiple continents without issues?
LOL don't know what your bitching about. Lulucia wasnt even that Huge. keep denying this shit.
I'm not bitching around bro. I'm just arguing against your HxH wank and the fact that you think no DF can achieve this kind of feat which would only be possible with an ancient weapon. It is highly likely that Imu used an ancient weapon tho.

Yeah... He destroyed a solid mountain, and now? This doesn't prove that he's capable of annihilating an entire island with a single shot, regardless of how casual he was. Mihawk also casually cut an iceberg which dwarfed Marineford. Can he now cut through multiple continents without issues?
why are even bringing mihawk? mihawk can cut but he cannot erase information, what imu did in this chapter was
complete anhilation, something you can only see on DBZ or Yu-yuhakusho. do you even know what im saying?
it's the totality of erasing information, that's what im really comparing. and im not making statement which better,
it's the similarity what im talking about.
also not only you brought the wrong character to make a analogy, you also brought up a wrong subject. WTF is continent even has to do with this? we are talking about an island.
I'm not bitching around bro. I'm just arguing against your HxH wank and the fact that you think no DF can achieve this kind of feat which would only be possible with an ancient weapon. It is highly likely that Imu used an ancient weapon tho.
yes you are bitching, im not even wanking HxH, like i said, i only brought it, to point out the similarity, because this type of feat was
seen in anime like those, i might brought up an anime which something like isn't typical, but the character and Arc that im referring surely does.
what Meruem did what imu did was like what goku or yusuke can do, wiping out the entireity of the object, without any remaining information.
that's what happened in this chapter. and that's what im pointing out. learn to grasp what im saying.