Questions & Mysteries Did Luffy always deserve his bounty

Did luffy always deserve his bounty or was there a period of time when you thought it was inflated.
Note- not everything is related to power level

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did luffy always deserve his bounty or was there a period of time when you thought it was inflated.
Note- not everything is related to power level
Comparing Pre time skip Luffy to other pirates with 300m bounties, I definitely think this one doesn’t fit his actual threat level. Maybe you can justify with the Nika fruit boosting him but idk that seems off as an excuse.

So from Ennis Lobby to Post time skip is when I’d say his bounty wasn’t reflecting his real threat level.

Comparing Pre time skip Luffy to other pirates with 300m bounties, I definitely think this one doesn’t fit his actual threat level. Maybe you can justify with the Nika fruit boosting him but idk that seems off as an excuse.

So from Ennis Lobby to Post time skip is when I’d say his bounty wasn’t reflecting his real threat level.
300 mil

-defeated the strongest Cp 9 dood hyped by Vice admirals

- infiltrating Enieslobby one of the 3 scared integral places owned by Marines

-Waging war on the world government by burning its flag

- Surviving a Buster Call

- Destroying a Navy warship

- Government being haunted by the fact that Luffy is heading to TB and might take down morai as well so had to send Kuma

you realize how huge the stakes were pre TS when zoro's already in 100 mil territory and Snaji is already 77 mil

Plus you can also assume Aokiji had a hand behind the bounties too given he was behind Spandam was under his influence.

And like i reckon jimbe said.. it get harder to get any increase when you're 300 mil already and it was the case after TS.. he just had 400 mil after all that he did in Impel down and Marine Ford.

Pre tsk bounty was less compared to choas he caused ptsk.
In my opinion Jinbei was right about the statement that its hard to get increase in bounty after 300M.

Take Sabo , Ace or Sweet commonders except Katakuri. They had less than 1B bounty even after in piracy for years and part of big pirate crew.
Luffys bounty started hiting upper limit once he statrted takeing down big dogs..its justified

When his bounty was shared by someone else it was always less than what he deserved (Dressrosa -> Law, Wano -> Law, Kid)
When his bounty was rising due to lucky wins and bad writing, it was more than he deserved (300M against Moriah who was portrayed as character with no Haki against Luffy, 400M fighting in marineford with no Haki)

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Pretty deserved imo, his current bounty is higher than the first bounty BB got post-TS (which considering everything was also way too low). The only time it was weird imo was the weak increase post Marineford/Impel down, which was a lot deflated all things considered.

Luffys bounty has always been earned imo. Everyone who says otherwise needs help with their powerscaling addiction

Luffy made a fool of the World Government at Enies Lobby and again at Impel Down. There's not a single pirate alive in One Piece who has caused the WG more problems. It doesn't matter whether or not he's stronger than Page One.

I don’t think Luffy has a ever had a high enough bounty considering his feats.

- He didn’t get credit for defeating Crocodile.
- He broke in and out of impel down.
- Saved Ace at MF war
- Declared war on the government
- Defeated CP9
- He’s the Grandson of the strongest Marine
- He’s the son of the most wanted criminal
- He has a D in his name
- He has the fruit of a god
- He has 3 road poneglyphs now(2 of which he took from Yonko)
- He has the only pirate that can read the poneglyphs on his crew.
- He went into Big Moms territory and defeated a YC1
- He defeated the strongest creature alive and was the front runner in a war that defeated ended the reign of 2 Yonko.
- He broke has a fleet
- Soon he will have two aincient weapons
- He has every power in the series voice of all things & all advanced haki
- His sworn brother was the son of the Pirate King
- They don’t know about the defeat of Enel

Luffy should have the highest bounty in the series based on his accomplishments.

H

Herrera95

After WCI it was inflated. Now it is under of what should be.

I would say after Alabasta was also under of what should be. He beated Crocodile that had around 80mi bounty but it was a frozen bounty. He could have gone easily to 200mi and Zoro already 100mi.

Was inflated with WCI, no doubt about it, however, Luffy deserved more than 300 millions after destroying an important site like EL, like, what has Kid done to deserve a higher bounty? Terrorize civilians?