Did luffy die

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If you answered yes, can you explain why? Remember kaido said an hour ago that he killed Luffy and we found out that is not true, he also taught he killed kinemon.
Also, Enel never died in skypie, because how would you restart your heart if you are already dead
Even in real life people die and can get their heart restarted.
Yes he died

Kaido thought he killed Luffy because he threw luffy into the ocean.

This time Luffy's voice went out, which means that he is dead. I believe this is confirmed via marineford. Koby was talking about how the voices of the soldiers were going out. That scene makes no sense if Koby was just talking about them passing out.

Kaido thought he killed Luffy because he threw luffy into the ocean.

This time Luffy's voice went out, which means that he is dead. I believe this is confirmed via marineford. Koby was talking about how the voices of the soldiers were going out. That scene makes no sense if Koby was just talking about them passing out.
he should have known whether luffys voice went out that time also since he has godly coo that can know whether people die or did he forget that bigmom was thrown into the sea also like a week ago

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
how did enel die and restart his own heart, like how do you think of restarting your heart if you are already dead
Because its not real and oda can do what he wants and Enel is literal lightning so would just have to jolt his heart back

I think this time Luffy died and his heartbeat stopped and then came back. Momo noticed his death this time tho.
when luffy got knocked out

when luffy is dead
luffys voice is gone might also work when luffy is ko and is not using voat
Post automatically merged:

Because its not real and oda can do what he wants and Enel is literal lightning so would just have to jolt his heart back
it is basic science you can't think of jolting your own heart if you are already dead. it is the brain that controls your df, and if you are dead you can't think

Luffy is dead, joy boy is the next Pk.
At least we know for sure now that even After his death, kaido will still be the strongest creature in the verse.

All I'm reading here is a bunch of idiots.
Luffy isn't dead.
You guys always make these dumb ass assumptions and you more often than not arr dead fucking wrong.

kaido killer luffy, awakening revived him.

if anyone else no matter how strong they are got left with no heartbeat stranded on the rooftop without proper medical assistance or a devil fruit machination they'll be dead forever.