Questions & Mysteries Did Luffy knew what’s the real name of his devil fruit?

There’s a chance that he did, lets start with this first according to sabo he wants ace devil fruit to inherit his will.

this just shows that there’s a chance that devil fruits gain the will of their past possessors

according to dressrosa arc when the devil fruit owner dies the devil fruit will come back as a devil fruit in 3 days but what happens to the devil fruit in those 3 days is we do not know.

judging from all of this i made a theory, what if if your as close to dying just like luffy that your still conscious but almost dead at the same time there’s a chance that you could meet the past possesor of the devil fruit that you ate!

so in instant in the world of the devil fruits where time doesnt exist luffy went there and became the past possessor of the devil fruit that he ate.

in which could be joyboy, so luffy saw what he saw felt what he felt in instant. At the same time that this happening the drums of freedom that zunisha felt was happening. So there’s a chance that Luffy already knew what Is the real name of his devil fruit.

There’s a chance that he did, lets start with this first according to sabo he wants ace devil fruit to inherit his will.

this just shows that there’s a chance that devil fruits gain the will of their past possessors

according to dressrosa arc when the devil fruit owner dies the devil fruit will come back as a devil fruit in 3 days but what happens to the devil fruit in those 3 days is we do not know.

judging from all of this i made a theory, what if if your as close to dying just like luffy that your still conscious but almost dead at the same time there’s a chance that you could meet the past possesor of the devil fruit that you ate!

so in instant in the world of the devil fruits where time doesnt exist luffy went there and became the past possessor of the devil fruit that he ate.

in which could be joyboy, so luffy saw what he saw felt what he felt in instant. At the same time that this happening the drums of freedom that zunisha felt was happening. So there’s a chance that Luffy already knew what Is the real name of his devil fruit.
I’m sorry bro but I have no idea what is going on