Chapter Discussion Did Luffy punch Kizaru from miles away?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō Yonko putting admirals in their place from miles away episode 2.

:josad:
Sorry for the delay, I simply wasn't notified when you tagged me, how strange. Nevertheless, it's true ahahaha. When the admiral gets a bit excited, the Yonkou steps in and says, "Alright, that's enough, go back to your place." It's like Green Bull getting stiff just for Shanks to calm him down using Haki from miles away. LMAO

I don't like sneak attacks . ANd stop with the coo BS its the same to when Cp0 sneaked luffy vs Kaido . ANd they both got FS . Stil got sneaked because they were mid attacks .
Kizaru was mid attacking Bonney and kuma its realy hard to stop your attack and then dodge .
You are vulnerable when you are attacking . I understand luffy just protected Bonney but for me this punch don't count its just an entrance .

I don't like sneak attacks . ANd stop with the coo BS its the same to when Cp0 sneaked luffy vs Kaido . ANd they both got FS . Stil got sneaked because they were mid attacks .
Kizaru was mid attacking Bonney and kuma its realy hard to stop your attack and then dodge .
You are vulnerable when you are attacking . I understand luffy just protected Bonney but for me this punch don't count its just an entrance .
The punch doesnt count for what? I was just discussing how impressive the punch's range was and Luffy did it with his eyes closed.

You take the usual suspects too seriously LayerZ. You should know by now that they just troll and slander for the sake of it. Trying to respond seriously is just wasting your time
:sanmoji:

Yeah, Kizaru's observation haki just seems alright, nothing notable. Which is fine, he's the light-man that other characters need good reactions to handle, him not having it ain't a big deal.

He seems more defense oriented seeing as his guard was hyped and he's pretty resilient (was still shaken up by both punches though). After he attacked Luffy, had his attacked repelled/used to spin Luffy then couldn't react before getting clocked, it was kinda clear his reactions and observation haki weren't all that. But he still seems in good shape which is a testament to how resilient he is. Not sure if his guard is always on or he's just naturally sturdy.

Perhaps Fuji will be the only Admiral to have Future Sight. Maybe Aokiji, but his reactions might just be attributed to proficient regular observation haki, same for Akainu. Fuji's main thing is great observation haki though so I expect Future Sight from him.
Post automatically merged:

As for the distance, yeah, it seems pretty big. Not sure if it's across the island or just a couple blocks away, but impressive regardless. Especially since he was also turning the ground rubber in the same chapter, so Luffy's range is pretty ridiculous.